It was an off day, tomorrow will be more badass, i swear!
Originally Posted by YogaBare
Am I the only one who's tickled by the distinction between gummy "bears" and gummy "worms". They're different damnit!
I had the same thought about the calories. Those gummies should be swimming in syrup!
Well one was organic worms and one was horrible gas station bears, such a difference!
Originally Posted by ombat
Yea i only eat big when i work out. I really didnt have much of a appetite today, probably cause i was driving and being in a weird environment most the day.
You really should support organic worm harvesters....
Originally Posted by Zach
1/4th pan of low fat homemade brownies and 2 cups skim milk.
And now bedtime for little man. Should be easy after all those brownies.
What the shit is this? Jenny Craig?
Originally Posted by Zach
You may have already been asked this, but what do you think is the real underlying cause behind lack of health and obesity? Everyone here of course would say grains and sugar, but you obviously regard them as fine. Do you think it's the chemicals and the processing? The PUFAs from veg oils and mistreated animals causing inflammation, fucking with our thyroids, etc.?
I think its a shitstorm of things. A list in order of significance.
1. Lack of physical exercise. I think almost anything can be overcome if there is enough phsival labor and exercise. I remember a statistic, something like 100 years ago, %70 of the population had a physical labor job, now its less then %30. Not to mention noone even walks anywhere anymore and kids dont play or have gym.
2. Seed oils. Without a doubt the biggest mistake health wise was to start using plant oils in food. The whole saturated fat and cholestoral myth really fucked us over big time. I believe almost every major disease and allergy stems from these oils. These oils are why people cant eat gluten as well, dont blame the bread!
3. Pesticides, plastics and patroleum based products. In less then 100 years we managed to pollute the entire world from sea to sky. Irreparable damage has been done. The off gas, xeno estrogens and other chemicals from these products have permanently changed our soecies and are continuing to do so at an alarming rate. We are not prepared to deal with these chemicals and they are altering our hormones.
4. Stress. Stress is a killer and we are getting it from every angle. From inflammation to radiation to lack of outdoors to our jobs to shitty sleep.
5. Soy and corn derivatives, gums, fillers, dyes and other non foods. The cheap laboratory stuff that they put in all our food and our foods food.
I think we should all just kill ourselves now.
The sad thing is, all of these things ultimately boil down to money: cut gym class to save funds, use seed oils to keep those industries profiting, pesticides too. Have to make money at our high stress jobs, gotta use non-foods to lower the costs of making our other non-foods.
Money is the root of all evil. Now you see why i have such a grim outlook on our future.
Fuck it though, beat the odds, damn the man, save the empire!
Oh... I was just gonna... go live off in the woods or somethin'
... if there is any left...