Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains. page 3

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If Derp and Zach both had journals, I just wouldn't know who to throw my panties at.

Re Wedding Crashers: "You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I'll make my journal later today
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

little vase is offline Senior Member
    So what are your main sugar sources going to be? I look forward to seeing how this plays out. And I really hope you achieve all of your goals. There's more than one way to skin a goat, so even though we might both be using two different methods, we're both trying to skin goats.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Gave up on it, didn't feel quite right.
    *sheds a silent tear*
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    *sheds a silent tear*
    Don't worry, I'll do it again in winter when I can become a rugged man with a beard. I realized from my brief experiment with it that I have the perfect hair for it, strong density, nothing lost pulling it back in the knot. I just need to grow out a beard to make it work, and it's too hot right now!

Zach is offline Banned
    I'll make my journal later today
    Dont be a conformist!

Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    So what are your main sugar sources going to be? I look forward to seeing how this plays out. And I really hope you achieve all of your goals. There's more than one way to skin a goat, so even though we might both be using two different methods, we're both trying to skin goats.
    Fruit, maple syrup, dairy and that cane sugah.

Don't worry, I'll do it again in winter when I can become a rugged man with a beard. I realized from my brief experiment with it that I have the perfect hair for it, strong density, nothing lost pulling it back in the knot. I just need to grow out a beard to make it work, and it's too hot right now!
    Too bad you dont live in the great white north. Been growing a pretty righteous beard myself. Will probably keep it through summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Dont be a conformist!

Fruit, maple syrup, dairy and that cane sugah.

Too bad you dont live in the great white north. Been growing a pretty righteous beard myself. Will probably keep it through summer.
    I wish, I wanted a playoff beard!

Zach is offline Banned
    Entry 1 - Ooh what you know 'bout me, Dirt Nasty, bitch, I'm a farmer

Foods
    10am - 8oz coffee+ (15g gelatin, 2~tbs maple syrup, salt, splash of milk, here on out known as coffee+)
    12am - coffee+, 2 bananas, orange
    2pm - 2 croissants, 6oz chicken breast, bag of gummy worms, 1% chocolate milk, cup o white rice, blueberries
    5pm - 2 coors lights
    7pm - bag gummy bears, fresh juice (4 oranges, mint, cilantro, 1 lime, 15g gelatin)

Exercise
    none

Thoughts
    boring day. It was my grandmas 90th birthday so i had to go to a hick town and party with old peoples for a few hours. Now its my night with the kid so it will be early. Probably wont eat much else tonight, maybe a glass of chocolate salted milk before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Entry 1 - Ooh what you know 'bout me, Dirt Nasty, bitch, I'm a farmer

Foods
    10am - 8oz coffee+ (15g gelatin, 2~tbs maple syrup, salt, splash of milk, here on out known as coffee+)
    12am - coffee+, 2 bananas, orange
    2pm - 2 croissants, 6oz chicken breast, bag of gummy worms, 1% chocolate milk, cup o white rice, blueberries
    5pm - 2 coors lights
    7pm - bag gummy bears, fresh juice (4 oranges, mint, cilantro, 1 lime, 15g gelatin)

Exercise
    none

Thoughts
    boring day. It was my grandmas 90th birthday so i had to go to a hick town and party with old peoples for a few hours. Now its my night with the kid so it will be early. Probably wont eat much else tonight, maybe a glass of chocolate salted milk before bed.
    That doesn't look like enough calories. And where's the bad ass salad? Where's the fat? What kind of journal is this?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Perfect timing for when I'm living in San Fran. You can be my arm candy

- Ray Peat

Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast