Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1124

Thread: Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains. page 109

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Wow, banned huh? That is weak as f*ck. Reading the arguments were pretty much the only reason to show up these days. I mean seriously how many times can you read "I haven't read the book or anything that resembles anything coherent and am eating nothing but bulletproof coconut oil, why am I not losing weight?" threads or threads about some various hormone issue? Sighs.
    I didn't realize Zach had been banned until someone mentioned it in another journal and then I though "OH that's why it's been so quiet."
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchFry View Post
    A little distance from the forum is on the other hand good, don't you think ? If threads are not attractive or exciting, then maybe you have something else to do with your time ? I don't want to sound unfriendly, far from it, but really, an internet forum can only offer what its members are willing to give it. You can also become addicted to a place like that for a while until nothing reflects your own interests or curiosity. It is then usually time to move on, at least for a while, don't you think ?

You have a good point. I just came back from a month off and really only read the forum for entertainment value. I've read the PBP three times so it is not as if I do not know how 'Primal' works. I'm also having success with my WOE. I mainly hang out in the journals to talk to friends. That said, I do enjoy differing perspectives and Zach offered that. To see him banned because of thin-skinned people is really disappointing. As for time, you are correct, but this is one of the few sites which I can access at work. So when I have a little bit of downtime it is convenient to jump on here. Anyway, 7 pounds from my goal weight. Perhaps I will leave then
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    7 pounds from goal weight???? Baby, you have been holding out on us.

PS Zach, sorry about the ban.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Does anyone know exactly why he was banned?
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean; I aimlessly just sit on here out of boredom and it's become a habit to waste hours on here. Time to depart too I think.

It's been great knowing you too Zach. You have quite literally changed my life and I can now see light ahead with promises of full recovery. You've contributed so much on this forum, obviously some don't see that value.

I have your email so I will be able to get in touch if I feel the need to.

FuhQMDA is offline Banned
    Your one of the good ones, Nstocks. You can email me anytime.