Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: My Primal Journey (HelenLouise) page 7

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ahhh ok thanks Annie.

Oh guilt doesn't make me feel well. But then again, neither does hamburger bun and arancini balls with rice and chicken wings with soy sauce. Had a great tapas dinner last night but some/most of the food I was unsure if I could eat as I don't know what oils were used and I don't know what covered the barramundi but it was all awesome. I ordered mini burgers coz I have no idea why but I thought they came without the bun. 2 of the other girls at the table also don't eat bread and then right there I broke the whole30 and my primal eating but eating 2 mini chicken burgers. Mind you on the menu all the meat is grassfed and there are gluten free sauces. I didn't eat any of the sauces though. I feel horrible guilt. But I didn't have any alcohol while my friends were having cocktails and I was strong and held out on that. Although I've woken feel hungover. Upset stomach and a bit headachy. Needless to say, I think I've learnt my lesson.

I don't think I ate enough today as I was starving this evening. I had 3 boiled eggs around 10am and some mixed berry coconut cream 'yoghurt'. I had sautéed chicken and veg for lunch at around 2.30 and them bolognaise with veg for dinner after class at about 7.30. But then I was STARVING!!!

I've been a bit slack with my updating.
    Last night was chevups (not whole 30 approved, sigh) and steamed veg for dinner. Since my bread lapse last Saturday, I've been a bit 'whatever' about my remaining days of whole 30. Although my lovely boss walked in this morning with a mocha and muffin for me and when she realised I couldn't eat it, she happily took it back, although I felt guilty and almost said I'd just have them. Unfortunately I didn't have time for my eggs this morning. I can't even remember what I did have, although I did have a chicken salad for lunch and an apple. Dinner will be chicken stir fry.

Breakfast was 2 cups of coffee with coconut cream and rapadura. I ended up with such stomach cramps I wasn't able to eat anything for hours. I don't know what to pin it down to. But I have only had 3 cups of coffee this whole month, and it's the first day with rapadura. For the rest of the day I've had 3 boiled eggs over the course of the day and no urge for anything else. Dunno what's going on there.

B - rasher of bacon
    L - omelette with mushroom, cheese, basil and spinach.
    S - smoothie with choc primal fuel, banana, spinach, raw cacao powder and mixed frozen berries.
    D - will be a kinda chicken and veg casserole. I just threw anything in that I had left over in the fridge, veg wise. Better go put some spices in, now that I think about it

Annieh is offline Senior Member

Dinner was average. Lol

My daughter is currently eating coconut oil out of the jar with a spoon. Couldn't seem to interest her in coconut butter which is hard as a rock and needs softening up. My house is like a fridge.

Leftover dinner for bfast so I have enough eggs for tmrw.

2Rae is offline Junior Member
    Hello HelenLouise. I just started reading your blog today. Sounds like you are getting stronger in making good food picks. Good girl!! You seem hungry a lot, makes me wonder if you are eating enough fat. I usually have butter and coconut oil in my 1 or 2 cups of coffee, don't need sugar that way but you do have to drink a couple of cups of hot water before so that coffee doesn't eat a hole in your tummy, I don't get hungry much with that. I use a blender to mix all that fat in so it doesn't feel like I'm drinking fat. He he he.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast