Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Primal Journey (HelenLouise) page 5

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    No headache today! Yay!!! I'm unsure I continue this Whole30 thing. I had chevups and vegetables for dinner and found afterwards that the chevups had sugar in it. I'm dying for a sugar binge right now!! Craving so bad!

OldCrow is offline Member
    Keep going with it HelenLouise, just read ingredients and do your best!.. What will you do if you decide NOT to do the whole 30, eat like crap?.. Of course not, so you might as well go for it.. Gotta do it for you, noone else. Seems like you're doing great to me, and the sugar in those chevups is probably not much. You can doooeeeeeet

Awww thanks for the encouragement old crow! And Annie too, I'm sorry I forgot to thank you. I feel like I'm doing really well but then I'm not feeling like I expected to be feeling. I went to bed feeling starving last night, but woke feeling better.

Good day for me today but have only just had dinner at 8pm coz I finished work late. My bro had made a jar meal so I picked up some pasture raised chicken thighs and had a couple of the small ones with the left over steamed veg that my bro made. But I wish I could add a pic coz I swear that he must have cut up one humongous carrot for me, I just can't eat it all!! Might have to take it to work tmrw for snacks.

Ugh! Cupcakes in the tea room. I had to run out quick. I'm definitely not hungry though, I'm full of almonds and green tea.

I was a whole hour late for work this morning. I didn't realise that I woke at 7 instead of 6 and I went to drop my daughter at before school care and I was totally confused with all the kids there. I was like, 'what time is it?' It was almost 8.40!! Omfg!!! I had to take my daughter straight to school, I was already half an hour late for work. Luckily I'm the only one in the the morning, it just means people call and wonder why we're closed. I thought I was on time too. Grrrrrr

I just want to eat some chocolate!

Funny thing, I dreamt I ate a cupcake and I felt guilty. Lol

I'm feeling peckish right now although maybe it's just because I'm sitting behind a desk. I brought almonds but I only had lunch 2 hrs ago which was scrambled eggs, spinach mushroom, tomato and shallots. I'm drinking water too. Maybe I'll have a green tea.

Another good day. I had no eggs this morning so I just had a banana and a cup of green tea and jasmine. After my daughters swimming I picked up eggs and was able to have some yummy scrambled eggs and veg for an early lunch before work. Only had almonds to snack on for work and my bro made spaghetti Bol for dinner so I had to cook up some chicken, veg and sweet potato mash. I have no idea what to season my meats with though.
    I spent a bunch of time at work looking up paleo cakes as its my daughters bday coming up soon and I wanted to make the healthiest kind of cake. I'll make a test cake in July to see how it tastes.

I had a totally primal day today! Maybe not 100% W30 but I was happy with it. Also made a yummy stir-fry by just winging it. I've NEVER been much of a cook, but I was proud of my day.
    I added a bit too much bacon to my scrambled eggs this morning I think, but I've been having trouble lasting until lunch. By lunch or dinner it feels like my stomach is trying to eat itself, and yet I eat plenty the meal before.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast