Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Primal Journey (HelenLouise) page 4

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I dislike keeping a journal. I am realizing that I'm having a lot of trouble sticking to it and end up with cake or crackers or something during the day.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Hint: You can put pate or cheese on slices of cucumber.

Cheese can also go on apple slices, or wrapped in a slice of ham. Personally, I'm just as happy not to have it on anything

In a pinch, rice crackers are probably less bad than wheat.

Oh thank you Annie!! I would never have thought of cucumber slices, what a tasty idea!

I've decided today to do a Whole 30. Just to see how the foods affect me that I do eat, like dairy.

Cupcakes and chocolate fundraising at my daughters ballet is really testing my willpower. I haven't had any caffeine yet either.

OldCrow is offline Member
    Good job, HelenLouise!.. Whole 30 is what got me to this site, what a great way to find out what your body needs.. It's good to be back, thanks for checking in!

I think I've failed already. My bro put some flour in the stew thing he made in the slow cooker to thicken it up a bit and I knew and ate it anyway. Didn't eat the butter beans that were in it though as it was something I could avoid. It was yum, but I didn't have much and had a lot of veges with it. Was really tossing up whether to even eat it or now.
    For breakfast I had scrambled eggs with spinach, onion, mushroom and ham (as I'm out of bacon boooooo). Had some raspberries and almonds around lunch time as I wasn't really hungry and then an chicken thigh at about 2.30 coz I was peckish. So all in all I was pretty happy with myself......until dinner.

Oh and I forgot to add, there is chocolate cake, half a block of dark chocolate and ice cream in the house and I haven't had any! Pretty proud considering I'm on a hormonal week. I feel like I won't eat it coz I'm on a mission. lol

Ugh!!! I've had headaches for the last 2 days. I feel yuck. And the only bad thing I ate in 2 days was the flour in last nights dinner, which was 1/4 of a cup in a big slow cooker meal for about 6 people so I don't imagine I had much. I just don't know why I'm so achey.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Sorry you not feeling well. Well done on your primal eating, never mind about the flour, you couldnt help it and it's the sort of thing the 20% is for. Hope you feeling better soon.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast