Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Primal Journey (HelenLouise) page 3

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Been a good girl so far today. A 2 egg omelette with spinach, onion, tomato, mushroom and bacon. Then lunch I had salmon with spinach, carrot, Roma tomatoes and a bit of macadamia oil and balsamic vinegar. Dinner is chicken something or other but I'll find out when I get home from work later.

Apricot chicken with lots of veg. Packet steamed variety with some corn but it was quick and easy.

I'm out of eggs! It's a travesty! I can't even remember now if I had bfast and lunch ended up being a smoothie. Wishing now that I had some protein powder that I could have put in it. Had coconut milk, mixed berries, spinach and pear. Was good but a little boring. At least I feel full though.

This morning was a total bust. Went to a 4 yr olds bday party with my daughter and I was sitting with chocolate slice and Tim tams in front of me. I only held out for about 10 mins. I'm disappointed in myself but oh well, I'll make sure I smash the rest of the day with my better eating. Also going to go for a run to help with the guilt of giving in so easily.

Only a partly good day today. 3 boiled eggs for bfast that I took to work with me. Lunch wasn't until 3 and I had salmon salad. But I haven't had dinner as I ate too many crackers and pate and then 3/4 bottle of wine. *sigh* I wish I knew of a primal cracker coz I have no idea what else to put pate or cheese on. I'm unsure I can live without those indulgences. Oh got some 70% lindt too when I bought my wine. 85% is just a bit too bitter for me, if I could find the 82% I'd love to give it a try but I haven't been able to find any.

Ugh CW!!! On a Facebook group that my friend told me to join as she says there is great clean recipe ideas. All the low fat, cereal and skim milk crap just makes me cringe. Don't want to say anything and incite a riot though.

I haven't been so great at the moment. Drank a whole bottle of wine and ate a whole block of 70% Lindt choc last night. Woke up feeling blah of course. But my lovely bro made me a yummy healthy omelette for bfast and then we all went out for coffee for Mother's Day and churros were bought and I couldn't resist a taste. Sugar is an uphill battle for me. I'm not feeling at all hungry for lunch though. Guess I'll just eat when I get hungry.

Had a good day today. Didn't get to eat til lunch and I had an omelette, now that I know how to make them, sad I know. I watched my bro make me one on Mother's Day so now I'm up to speed. that's been the extent of my food today and I went for a run. Dinner is in the oven of chicken legs and steamed veg. Apart from feeling tight all over, I feel good today.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Good for you, HelenLouise. Keep on keeping on.

Thank you Annie.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Fell off the wagon the last few days. I'd start out with all these good intentions and then ended up with pizza and choc cake etc. Back on the wagon today!! I've been running too. I know it's not sprints but it's helping with my poor old tight muscles.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast