Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: My Primal Journey (HelenLouise) page 11

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Had a really good primal day yesterday and today has started pretty well too.

B: beef cheeks, some avocado and coffee with thick cream and rapadura sugar (which I am now out of).
    S: another coffee with coconut oil and cream but no sugar.
    L: ummmm can't remember what I had.
    D: was chicken breast and sautéed broccoli, cauliflower, garlic shoots and carrot. My bro bought pizza and garlic bread for himself and my daughter, and somehow I resisted the garlic bread!
    Had a green tea before bed.

Today I had left over chicken breast for bfast and half an avocado, plus coffee without sugar again. Getting easier to deal with.

That's right, lunch yesterday was more beef cheeks and some bits of veg here there from making my daughters lunch.

Another really good food day although it did get a bit ruined by the 3 glasses of Amarula coz everything this afternoon was going wrong and I was sooooooo frustrated. I had 2 coffees this morning and then a super raw bar to snack on before I could make a stir fry for lunch. Then I made a pork belly and veg for dinner although the pork didn't come out quite like I hoped. Oh well, better luck next time.

I have not been eating very well lately so after Xmas I've decided to do the 21 day total body transformation. I need a kick start. I have also not had any alcohol for a couple of weeks as I posted on Facebook that I wasn't going to drink until Christmas and I got totally scoffed at. No one seems to think I'll be able to do it, so now I've decided that I'm not drinking til after New Years and I'm totally fine with that. It will be interesting with no wine on Xmas day but I can handle it.

I'm thinking I want to try liver but I'm a bit scared. I've had chicken liver in pâté before that I mostly like, depending what kind I've bought, but I haven't a clue how I would cook it. Or how I'd get it into the food so my daughter and bro will eat it.

Happy new year primal peeps!!! 2014 is going to be my best year yet!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011