Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: My Primal Journey (HelenLouise)

Shop Now
    He's actually not in Perth, very unfortunately!!! But he has a Facebook page, Aussie Paleo Chef.

That is unfortunate. Oh well. At least Perth has more Primal options than we have out here.

Whereabouts are you Emma?

That is unfortunate. Oh well. At least Perth has more Primal options than we have out here.

I have been a bit bad with the eating lately. I haven't had bfast and sometimes I'm forgetting lunch. All I've had so far today is 3 coffees and I'm getting pretty hungry, but the lunch options around here aren't great. I never had time to make myself anything in the morning, so I should really make myself something at night.
    I've been looking at PrimalCon Mexico. I'm hoping that I might actually get the chance to go!!

Would be exciting to go to PrimalCon!
    I normally have heaps of time for breakfast, but sometimes couldn't be bothered so on those mornings I just have cold meat and cheese, and avocado if I feel like faffing around chopping it up.
    We're at Coolgardie, near Kalgoorlie.

That's a good idea. I might do that this morning. I have no eggs left.

I've gone so far off track. I'm at work right now with a box of fundraising chocs on the desk and I've already had 5! Feel sick.
    Will make my lunch for tmrw so I can try and keep on track. God only knows where I will put this choc so I don't eat it!!

I was good til dinner time. Well except the paleo choc cake I've been devouring all day, so not as good as I thought. Pad Thai and excess wine for dinner. I just ruin every day these days in some way.

Shop Now
    I was a pretty good girl yesterday. I had made a chicken korma curry for dinner in the slow cooker the night before so I had it for bfast and lunch and avoided the cakes in the staff room!! Want to make my paleo bf proud. I did have a bit of a lapse when I got home and had soy chips that I really need to get rid of. Dinner was honey lemon chicken and veg so not as bad as I can be.