Thread: Another Newbie page

umm7 is offline Senior Member

Another Newbie

Primal Fuel
    I'm very happy to be here!

I started with Atkins about a year ago. I had lost 30 pounds or so then stopped because I got pregnant. Now the baby is almost 3 months old and I have gained 15 pounds back. I not that interested in Atkins anymore, I'm very interested in going the Primal way. I am hoping to get back down to my pre-fat weight (over the last 11 yrs I have put on 60lbs).

I was wondering if anyone has a very simple and basic (for a person not used to working out) routine to do from home? I have 5 lbs weights and a resistance band.

Thanks!

paleodutch is online now Senior Member
    Hi, read marks primal fitness ebook. Its free and you only need a pullup bar.

Thanks, I have it now.
    I will be looking into body building now after reading a thread here. I always believed I'd bulk up like a man, I guess that was incorrect.

Thanks again.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    At this point, the most important thing is to get enough rest and relaxation. Just by having a young child, you are getting a lot of the exercise your great grandmothers have gotten since they came down out of trees. That will be more true when your child starts crawling and walking. Mark did a recent post on exercise for parents. Don't have the link but you can probably find. Even that post pushed people too hard, IMHO. Eating right is 80% of Primal.

My take on the subject, for what it's worth: Exercise for Parents of Young Kids
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Thank you for the link. I do move around all day, and I have lots to keep me busy. (this is not my only child) I just feel bad about the way I look and feel. My brother lifts weights and has some so in hoping that i can get around to do some of that twice a week. I really want to get some definition. I love the way I feel low carb so I am sticking to it. I have the eating down.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Great!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

vidic07 is offline Junior Member
    Hello and Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here for a long time.
    Last edited by vidic07; 05-11-2013 at 12:36 AM.

AureliaWaterman is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    hey a sweet welcome to you on this junction just make your stay remarkable here
    Last edited by AureliaWaterman; 05-21-2013 at 01:33 AM.