Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG!! a sugarfree oreo :P page

egyption grok is offline Senior Member

Talking OMG!! a sugarfree oreo :P

Primal Fuel
    first time i ever see it, WOW people who buy it in favor of being healthy or losing weight are really in for it :P
    seriously wow, did they forget about everything else that oreo is made up of and did they also nt think how is it still sweet :P IM STILL AMAZED

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Alright, I confess: the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread's title was, 'Is it Double-Stuf?!'

I know they are bad for me. Know they have horrible things in them, that I want to keep far from my body. And now, twice as much.

But I still love Double-Stuf Oreos.

Once I indulged in their over-the-top 'cream filling', I could never go back to regular. Not that I've had an Oreo in QUITE some time.

But I'd like to!
    Last edited by Sabine; 05-03-2013 at 01:51 PM.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Alright, I confess: the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread's title was, 'Is it Double-Stuf?!'

I know they are bad for me. Know they have horrible things in them, that I want to keep far from my body. And now, twice as much.

But I still love Double-Stuf Oreos.

Once I indulged in their over-the-top 'cream filling', I could never go back to regular. Not that I've had an Oreo in QUIT some time.

But I'd like to!
    i hate processed food. like HATE it. always have and always will. i basically never eat anything out of a package. but dammit, like 2-3 times a year, i crave oreos. double stuff. and i will buy a bag and a 1/2 gallon of milk and just sit down and house the entire bag. my wife will eat like 5-6 of them, and i will kill the rest. the last time i did it was in february. i'm lean and muscular and active and i don't have a weight or eating problem. i don't know what it is about oreos...
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

lorichka6 is offline Senior Member
    I agree. There is just *something* about Oreos... I wonder what they were made with when they were first made and if it was somehow, even just a little more natural than this:

Maltitol*, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Polydextrose*, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cornstarch, Glycerin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Inulin (Natural Extract from Chicory Root), Whey Protein Concentrate, Emulsifiers (Vegetable Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin), Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Salt, Milk (Enzyme Modified), Dextrose+, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum And Gel, Chocolate, Cream, Sucralose (Sweetener), Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener). *Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect. +Adds A Trivial Amount of Sugars.

Dulcimina is offline Senior Member
    *Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.
    I had an Atkins bar with maltitol once. It only takes the one time to cure you of any desire to eat anything with maltitol again.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    No oreo's for my house.. its a trigger. My dd can only have cookies with nuts in them because I am allergic to nuts and will stay away. Wish it could be said for oreos..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Be careful eating a whole bag of sugar free cookies though. Some of those sugar substitutes can give you horrible lower digestive system problems. I learned that the hard way once eating a whole bag of sugar free gummy bears.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    I believe that Oreo's made of powdered bacon and butter could be a hit around here - strange that some smartass "Oreo ejecutive" haven't come up with that yet...

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Be careful eating a whole bag of sugar free cookies though. Some of those sugar substitutes can give you horrible lower digestive system problems. I learned that the hard way once eating a whole bag of sugar free gummy bears.
    i wouldn't touch sugar free anything. i'd much rather gorge myself on sugar than some sort of sugar substitute
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

diene is offline Senior Member
    I love oreos too. And cookies n cream ice cream. Yum! I no longer eat wheat though, not even as a cheat or part of my 20%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast