Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Steak and Eggs diet: eKatherine page 6

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yesterday I wasn't hungry, so I fasted. Today I set out for a long walk but was tired. Wonder why, eh? I only went about 3 miles, then went home and put the food on the burner. (I had it ready and waiting to be cooked.) 6 egg yolk omelet with pepper sauce, 1 pound of sirloin steak tips. NOM!

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Yesterday I wasn't hungry, so I fasted. Today I set out for a long walk but was tired. Wonder why, eh? I only went about 3 miles, then went home and put the food on the burner. (I had it ready and waiting to be cooked.) 6 egg yolk omelet with pepper sauce, 1 pound of sirloin steak tips. NOM!

Ha Ha...I can't understand why you might be tired. VLC plus fasting, gee I wonder why?

I feel fine now. A pound of meat, a glob of butter, and 6 egg yolks will do that to a girl.

I found a source for frozen egg yolks. 30 pounds for $78, which is the equivalent of 60 dozen eggs. Wow. It comes frozen in a giant plastic bag in one lump. Like, hmm, would need to be able to saw that up frozen into chunks...

I feel fine now. A pound of meat, a glob of butter, and 6 egg yolks will do that to a girl.

I found a source for frozen egg yolks. 30 pounds for $78, which is the equivalent of 60 dozen eggs. Wow. It comes frozen in a giant plastic bag in one lump. Like, hmm, would need to be able to saw that up frozen into chunks...
    Wow, never heard of being able to by egg yolks like that. Probably not free range and organic?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Wow, never heard of being able to by egg yolks like that. Probably not free range and organic?
    No. They are for commercial bakeries. But there are no additives.

I buy regular eggs.

Didn't take a picture of supper last night. It was just a 6oz burger.

Refeed breakfast: green bananas poached in maple syrup, melted 86% chocolate.

I kept wanting a sausage patty, and I had a feeling I was going to be hungry soon after eating this because of the sugar content. But I wanted to avoid the fat associated with eating breakfast sausage.

However, it's been 2-1/2 hours since I ate this and I'm not hungry yet, so no doubt I will make it until lunchtime.

Patti is offline Senior Member
    Whether its the amazing pictures, or the tales of your journey, reading about your experiences is quite an inspiration. Congratulations on your successes!

I'm still eating this lunch. Less than 500 calories, but it's a godawful lot of food.

Clockwise from left: beets, dates, kimchi, tomatoes, crabmeat, squash

Kegas76 is offline Senior Member

Get an ice pick and go all Basic Instinct on it.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm still eating this lunch. Less than 500 calories, but it's a godawful lot of food.

Clockwise from left: beets, dates, kimchi, tomatoes, crabmeat, squash

I like how organized you are with your meals. Great variety, looks real yummy and I its great that you are able to stay Primal. Thanks for the great pictures and ideas!

I woke up this morning baked a yam and mixed it up with some white rice, then ate an apple and a bananna for a total 165 gms of carbs and its not even 10 am. Should be a big carb day when its all said and done.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast