Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: Meditation and "compassion Meditation"

Meditation and "compassion Meditation"

Shop Now
    Hey,

I've been seeing these issues rise up in a lot of mark's posts, but I havent seen a clear guide for them.

Is there a site/article explaining practical tips regarding "compassion meditation" and meditation in general?

Thanks

Only know what Mark has posted but googling I found lots of links. Didn't follow.

I wanted all my life to be more compassionate. It only happened recently. Not sure whether Primal played a role in that but I pretty sure it did. Now I need to learn how to my version of the Serenity Prayer (pagan not Christian) because it feels overwhelming.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Well, that's precisely the point, There are too many meditation guides on google. Most of them are quite religious, and I'm not looking for a religious meditation. That's why I came to ask, if people with experience with meditation could give a useful guide they already tried.

England, travelling in Motorhome lookiing for a new home
    Shop Now
    Jack Kornfield's Wise Heart
    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...