Thread: Meditation and "compassion Meditation" page

Drlove is offline Senior Member

Meditation and "compassion Meditation"

Shop Now
    Hey,

I've been seeing these issues rise up in a lot of mark's posts, but I havent seen a clear guide for them.

Is there a site/article explaining practical tips regarding "compassion meditation" and meditation in general?

Thanks

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Only know what Mark has posted but googling I found lots of links. Didn't follow.

I wanted all my life to be more compassionate. It only happened recently. Not sure whether Primal played a role in that but I pretty sure it did. Now I need to learn how to my version of the Serenity Prayer (pagan not Christian) because it feels overwhelming.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

Drlove is offline Senior Member
    Well, that's precisely the point, There are too many meditation guides on google. Most of them are quite religious, and I'm not looking for a religious meditation. That's why I came to ask, if people with experience with meditation could give a useful guide they already tried.

Kelda is offline Senior Member
    Jack Kornfield's Wise Heart
    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...