Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new chest hair?! page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

new chest hair?!

Primal Fuel
    I am 31, but a whole pec was just annexed by new hair. Is that weird? I feel like I am old for that...
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    I've noticed a possible thickness increase in facial hair since starting primal. Hmm...

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    maybe your improved health is correcting some testosterone issues?
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

I figured obviously it's a testosterone thing. I was wondering though if anyone has experienced that. I was unaware that I had "issues" with testosterone though. I don't exactly do the doctor, blood-work thing, so I have no idea for sure, but my man parts work normally and I experience what I believe to be a healthy amount of defiant rage and vitriolic hostile dominance impulses.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

haha I was hoping to hear, "yeah that happened to me. Don't worry- your other pec will get hair too."

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Just wait until it starts growing on your shoulders and back... LOL
    Will you be as excited then?

Yes. Many men continue to get more body hair as they age.
    (At least the ones I've spoken to.)
    Seems pretty normal.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I experience what I believe to be a healthy amount of defiant rage and vitriolic hostile dominance impulses.
    that literally made me laugh out loud
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

little vase is offline Senior Member
    I experience what I believe to be a healthy amount of defiant rage and vitriolic hostile dominance impulses.
    Sexy!

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    My fiance has more chest hair and belly hair. Steadily spreading. He may look like a bear when it's done expanding.

As for me: I get a few more nipple hairs now, and my "downstairs" hair has expanded over the top of my inner thighs and up in a line toward my belly-button. It's a sign of more testosterone and I wear it with pride.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I am 31, but a whole pec was just annexed by new hair. Is that weird? I feel like I am old for that...
    this old cougar thought that piccys might be appropriate.............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast