Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burpee challenge - fuelling page 2

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I'd suggest you have a fruit smoothie + protein powder handy. Re-hydrate while you get essential carbs and protein.
    Thanks for this, will bring a smoothie along with me and plenty of nut butter as well.

Lovely dog by the way, we have a golden also, 7 months, a little bit crazy but super fun.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Bananas
    How long do you anticipate this taking? Ironman competitors take broth. If this is an all day thing, maybe bone broth?

Good luck, that would take me 3 days to get thru

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

diene is offline Senior Member
    Just out of curiosity. Did you do it yet? How did it go? Did you survive?

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    All done.

I set up a clock and went for ten a minute which pretty much all the way through took between 35 and 40 seconds. I'd then rest the remainder of the minute, then go again on the next minute. At 100 reps I would take 2 minutes rest, have a drink and sit down. As the reps wore on I started taking an extra break or two during each hundred.

Completed in 1 hour 34 mins. Honestly not as bad as I thought and I feel I could have gone on to 1000 no problem.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

diene is offline Senior Member
    Good work, good work. I really hate burpees, heh. Most I've done is 50 for time, and that was quite enough for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12