Thread: Help my wife please?! page

Help my wife please?!

Primal Fuel
    So, the other night my wife and I purged the house. She decided to get on board with primal. She started reading some here on MDA and now is under the impression that she can't eat fruit (primal 30 start thing) , no dairy, less nuts, less tubers, and crossfit esque workouts 5 times a week.

Not sure where exactly on here she found this, but this seems contradictory to what I have found. She said that she found some women specific stuff here and that is where she found all this.

Could someone help me out here please? As an active duty Marine I don't think I could handle Crossfit 5 times a week, I feel like that would be a lot for my wife. Also, no fruit? That seems weird to me. Specifically looking to anything female specific here. Thank you!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Have her show you what she found. I think she was probably just reading somebody's opinions.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I do the most basic primal. Seriously, it's very basic.

I basically keep the diet, sleep, and then I walk and do yoga and pilates. I happen to do yoga daily because that's habitual for me, but I do pilates only twice a week.

There's really nothing special that she needs to do.

andi is offline Member
    I think minimal nuts and fruits come in when you're trying to lose weight, seeing as nuts are easily overeaten and fruits can be a lot of sugar depending.

Marcie is offline Senior Member
    Did you download the e-fitness book? That might help. And is she reading Mark's blog or the forum? I bought the book and follow Mark first. I'm in weight loss so very limited carbs for optimal weight loss but fruit doesn't have to be completely out. But we all form our own opinion about what is best. Good luck.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    she's probably reading the forum

tell her i said that's a great way to burn out quickly, then link her to mark's 101 page
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    she's probably reading the forum

tell her i said that's a great way to burn out quickly, then link her to mark's 101 page
    Yep, get the book and print out the ebooks, then unplug your PC and don't let her come back on here until she's finished the book and followed it for at least a month! Stuff on here will drive her batshit crazy 😜
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my IS06 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    x2. Ignore forum, follow book.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html