Thread: Primal Journal (Karapn)

Threaded View

Thumbs up Primal Journal (Karapn)

Starting weight: 197# , 5'3" (wouldn't that be cool if I could grow to 5'6: just from eating Primal) lol I have to amuse myself somehow.

Yesterday:
    B: Smoothie (almond milk, protein powder, 3 frozen strawberries & two handfuls of greens (Kale, Spinach & ?) - was delicious (I figured out how much I liked the greens in a smoothie when I went to Papaya's on Sunday & impulsively tried the Apple & Green Veggie smoothie (dairy free) - Sooooooooooo good.
    Morning at work: 2 cups coffee (1 Tbsp powdered sugar-free non-dairy creamer) - I'll ween myself off
    L: large green salad w/chicken (olive oil & lemon), sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
    S: small handful of roasted almonds (was hungry at work)
    D: homemade turkey Veggie soup (put the bones in the slow cooker on Sunday) - turkey, cauliflower, kale, spinach, celery, carrots

First night not drinking wine (and this is big for me - drink it too often and too much) - So ended up having a second bowl of soup later on that night. Didn't stuff myself, but was fine not having wine.

For the 1st time in a long time - I slept well. My husband is a very loud snorer as well as moving around, sitting up, sleep walking all after he comes into the room around 2:30am - Usually he wakes me and I am awake for hours. This time - he woke me & I was able to go back to sleep each time. I'm hoping that eventually I will be able to tune him out.

Feeling pretty proud to be Primal today.

To anyone reading - Hope you're having a very Primal day
    Last edited by Karapn; 05-01-2013 at 07:20 PM.