Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coming across CW that makes you think WHAT!? page 2

Wulf is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by picklepete View Post
    Check out the official AHA/ADA cookbook doctors give to new T2Ds. Every recipe calls for egg beaters, aerosol soybean oil, margarine, fat-free cheese, fat-free canned tuna, etc.
    America, chronically sick with no clue how to find the exit; all you need is willpower !
    Natural products super cheap @ iherb: Use discount code SEN850 at http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=sen850 for $10 off first order; free shipping $20+ order in USA

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yana View Post
    I'll tell you how. By constantly feeling starving. Prior to going primal I was able to keep my weight down for over 20 years by eating CW "healthy". My only two states in relation to food were hungry and guilty. Never again
    So true...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    If I were to eat pizza and pasta, I'd probably lose weight because I'd be sick and barfing all the time!
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Allenete is offline Senior Member
    Every now and then I read a bit of Women's Health ... I like the workouts and most articles, but boy does the "nutrition" information grate me. Low fat this, low fat that ... there was one bit where they were recommending a pavlova if you must have dessert, because "it's mostly sugar and not fat, as long as you go easy on the cream".

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by picklepete View Post
    Check out the official AHA/ADA cookbook doctors give to new T2Ds. Every recipe calls for egg beaters, aerosol soybean oil, margarine, fat-free cheese, fat-free canned tuna, etc.
    that's gross
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

purple579 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aliphian View Post
    Always follow the money.
    Exactly-I thought to myself, "Now, who would want them to tell readers to eat breakfast?" Right, probably Special K, who dominates half their advertising and makes all their money off telling women that eating their cereal every morning will magically make them lose weight...

KimchiNinja is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Of course they'll lose weight, it's whole grain. Everybody who switches to whole grain loses all their excess weight and keeps it off, which is why there is no longer an obesity problem in this country.

No, wait...
    Hahaha.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Funny, I was just thinking that there's a lot that CW got right!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Tabbo is offline Junior Member
    I have the intense agony of being a nurse and not being able to switch diabetic patients onto primal when I know it would work! argh the frustration of the blasted diet booklets that CW gives diabetics

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Same here. The hospital I work in hands out these sickness-making advice pamphlets.

http://www.p-h.com/product.php?produ...&cat=51&page=1

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast