Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG, IF and Ketosis - the Unholy Trinity of Metabolic Downregulation page 10

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I'm not defending ketosis. I'm defending my friend.

And he never attacked you. He was only talking about his own positive experience. If that makes you so intimidated that you see it as an attack, wow, you really need some help with those paranoid tendencies.
    "I think it's fine to be addicted to sugar and not be able to miss a meal (as you recently stated you had trouble doing) since we live in a world where sugar is on tap, anyway. As long as you're okay with all the eventual negative health consequences, you can enjoy feeling amazing now for the trade-off of frailty and decay in old age. It's a personal choice. I'd rather feel amazing now on high-fat and keep feeling amazing into old age..."

Next im sure you will say that that was not directed at me, even though it was directly after my post and he is referencing someone by saying "you recently stated". To which i will say, you are an idiot. Honestly PB, every post you make is just condescending. All you ever do is take cheap shots while trying to make yourself look superior. I have no interest in talking to you, if knifegill wants to respond, let him.

Paleobird Guest
    Even if that was directed at you, it was him disagreeing with your opinions and choices, not him calling you an "unhealthy individual" or an "idiot".

You have every right to disagree with his opinions and choices but, when you resort to personal insults, I'm going to call you out for acting petty. Deal with it.

And, yeah, I probably should let Knifegill fight his own battles but he works some long shifts and I just didn't feel like letting your insulting snottiness go unanswered.

Zach is offline Banned
    Even if that was directed at you, it was him disagreeing with your opinions and choices, not him calling you an "unhealthy individual" or an "idiot".

You have every right to disagree with his opinions and choices but, when you resort to personal insults, I'm going to call you out for acting petty. Deal with it.

And, yeah, I probably should let Knifegill fight his own battles but he works some long shifts and I just didn't feel like letting your insulting snottiness go unanswered.
    Its not an insult if it is true. Dont worry, this thread will be here when knife gets home, you can go now.

Paleobird Guest
    And you call me condescending. Project much?

Zach is offline Banned
    And you call me condescending. Project much?
    I read this the other day and thought of you.

"Ketosis is a sure-fire cure for any unwanted sense of humor you may find yourself suffering with."

Paleobird Guest
    I thought this was funny from J Stanton : There Is Another Level Above “I’m Doing Fine” - GNOLLS.ORG

"I don’t feel the need to evangelize my own potato consumption to those with a radically different hormonal environment.

Frankly, I find the religious fervor somewhat disturbing—and I can’t resist the observation that the most vocal proponents of high starch intake tend to be somewhat…starchy. Lighten up! There’s no Low Carb Mafia enforcer waiting to assassinate you, and the Low Carb Boogeyman isn’t going to pop out from under your bed and force-feed you with butter until the Ketostix turn purple."

Zach is offline Banned
    J Stanton is an idiot.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    J Stanton is an idiot.
    Your opinion. My opinion is that he is brilliant in addition to smokin' hot.

Zach is offline Banned
    IM sure hes flattered.

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    IM sure hes flattered.
    He can spell and punctuate too. That always gets me going.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast