Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fit in Ohio page 3

Mav3rick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Just found exactly what I needed on the front page of EMS! Thanks for the link Batty!!

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    i'm smelling a cleveland MDA meetup, y'all.

i have had zero luck, i ordered mine online. kayak shed has limited styles/sizes, same with eastern mountain.
    They have black and grey on the site now
    Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

aboutsaffron is offline Senior Member
    YES TO THE CLEVELAND/NEO MEETUP! That would epic.
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Hey! I need to figure out how to monitor threads i've posted in!

Batty- the one in Lakewood is on Madison. Saturdays at 11:00 they have a free intro group session. You can go to 3 of those free. I have been trying to do the WOD at the rec center in Rocky River. http://cfcwod.blogspot.com
    So far, so good. I was a rower in high school and college and I definitely think crossfit is the place I need to be. No barbells, no racks...just dumbells and a ton of machines at the rec center.

The one in Downtown Cleveland looks nice. really nice. I kinda like the grittiness of the one in lakewood.

Let's do a cleveland meetup!

I tried posting earlier but it said it had to be reviewed..Who knew I was so forbidden. I think it was the link I posted to the crossfit gym in Lakewood. Just google it Batty and it will come up. I've been doing the WOD at the rec center here in Rocky River and it has been going OK. I agree that it's not conducive to a conventional gym. I rowed in high school and college think crossfit should be a good match for me.

Batty, we could meetup at the free saturday session at 11:00am. I'm going to go this saturday.

batty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by My Name is Prince View Post
    I tried posting earlier but it said it had to be reviewed..Who knew I was so forbidden. I think it was the link I posted to the crossfit gym in Lakewood. Just google it Batty and it will come up. I've been doing the WOD at the rec center here in Rocky River and it has been going OK. I agree that it's not conducive to a conventional gym. I rowed in high school and college think crossfit should be a good match for me.

Batty, we could meetup at the free saturday session at 11:00am. I'm going to go this saturday.
    this is totally doable as i'll be down the road anyway doing some stuff that morning! i didn't know the lakewood gym was so close to my house. hah! i'll send you a message.

aight, people. i am absolutely booked that weekend that kev is here how about during that week in the evening sometime? maybe for a primal dinner somewhere? my vote is for aladdins

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    +1 aladdins tuna steak

ok, now my post is there....

I'm up for aladdins.

Dryden is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav3rick View Post
    Any of you Ohioans know where I can get a pair of 5 Finger KSO's? I've looked in just about every store in Columbus and everything is sold out.
    Good luck with that. If you ever see a pair of Vibrams in a brick and mortar store in Central Ohio you might as well get a picture, because it'd be about as rare as a photo of Bigfoot.

Did you check Front Runner on Lane or either of the Outdoor Source stores?

Mav3rick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden View Post
    Good luck with that. If you ever see a pair of Vibrams in a brick and mortar store in Central Ohio you might as well get a picture, because it'd be about as rare as a photo of Bigfoot.

Did you check Front Runner on Lane or either of the Outdoor Source stores?
    Yep I've checked every shoe store that I can think of. Some places carry a limited selection of the classic ones, but I won't settle. I found them online though, hopefully I will have them next week!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123