Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: High fat meal erection killers? page 3

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by silas View Post
    I have been reading on Testosterone and Men's Health Blog and there seems to be many things pointing to lower blood flow and lower T due to fat.

Can anyone point me to studies showing that fat has little or no effect on blood flow,erection strength or testosterone?

Has there even been any studies on athletes and highfat intake?
    A high level of serum cholesterol is synonymous of hypothyroidism, it's your bodies adaptation to maintain adequate production of protective steroids(otherwise converted from vitamin a, thyroid)

Dietary cholesterol doesn't really do anything at all, and saturated fat has nothing to do with this topic, except that it might raise serum cholesterol, so in that case they are linked. Maybe this answers your question.
    nihil

Timthetaco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    I shoulda said relevant to the thread and understanding of dietary effect on testosterone.

Maybe not relevant to one liner tacos.
    I just assume when someone quotes me it's in response to me. My bad?

silas is offline Member
    I would still love to see a well done study saying dietary fat intake does or does not impede bloodflow. Wither it be mufa,pufa or saturated.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    I guess that a big fatty dinner would not be optimal before sex or ANY physical activity, since more blood will be kept in the internal organs for an extended time and less in the muscles...

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    I guess that a big fatty dinner would not be optimal before sex or ANY physical activity, since more blood will be kept in the internal organs for an extended time and less in the muscles...
    I guess that a BIG meal of any sort would have that issue....

Quote Originally Posted by silas View Post
    I would still love to see a well done study saying dietary fat intake does or does not impede bloodflow. Wither it be mufa,pufa or saturated.
    You won't, because there can't be randomized trials based around something without a causative effect. Unsaturated fats cause systematic decline on a wide scale, so there's that. For fat, on here, you'll only find a bunch of fat addicts tooting their metaphorical and literal horns.

Ever seen a paleo person eating butter? Yeah, that's orgasming for them.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 05-02-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    nihil

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    I guess that a BIG meal of any sort would have that issue....
    Sure, but the issue with fat is that it stay a long time in the stomach, and it takes longer time before it is recomendable doing hard physical activities after a fatty meal than a more easily digestible carb meal. I have read that in the north of America, Europe and Russia, it is relative common that people dies around Christmas, due to eating heavy fatty meals and showelling snow...

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    You won't, because there can't be randomized trials based around something without a causative effect. Unsaturated fats cause systematic decline on a wide scale, so there's that. For fat, on here, you'll only find a bunch of fat addicts tooting their metaphorical and literal horns.

Ever seen a paleo person eating butter? Yeah, that's orgasming for them.
    the things i feel in my special areas during sexytime are stronger than the things i feel in my mouth when eating butter

you trollin?

i hope you trollin
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    the things i feel in my special areas during sexytime are stronger than the things i feel in my mouth when eating butter

you trollin?

i hope you trollin
    I'm always trolling, friend. Also, females have much stronger orgasms, lucky...

I've been able to induce a deep euphoric orgasm before simply by stacking nootropics and vividly picturing desirable images, so, I think a deep love of churned fat could emulate the same reaction in a primal mind. Yes? No?
    nihil

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    some days buttery potatoes pushes me right over the edge and people for miles can hear
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast