Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts (Confessions of an Obsessed Mind or My PB Journal) page 22

diene is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh yeah, good point! I've been looking for an avatar.

OMG, I'm such a nerd!

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Oh yeah, good point! I've been looking for an avatar.
    It is so perfect. Now I wish I told you that your name reminded me of that joke sooner!
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    OMG, I'm such a nerd!
    I founded a Facebook group a long time ago called "don't say 'I love you', say 'I have lots of oxytocin for you'" and I have a gym shirt that says "if you are not a part of the solution, then you are a part of the precipitate."

So I think you are good.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Lol! You're a nerd too.

OMG! I just booked my one-way ticket home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm feeling sad about leaving again.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Woah. Congrads man!!! How is your boyfriend handling it?

Ps. Love the avatar
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

He's still acting like nothing has happened. But I'm literally moving in 2.5 weeks! My flight is on Sunday, 9/22. So I'm going to have to start packing. Man, I feel like I need to have a second conversation with him. Not looking forward to it. I think I'm just going to start packing and see if he brings it up.

This is crazy! I can't believe I'm actually doing it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs around like a chicken with its head cut off.*

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    You go girl The tide's a changin'...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Good going, Diene.

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast