Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still (subconsciously) afaid of some fat page 2

firetiger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OMG! Why on earth was I not eating butter before?! So yummy...conquering the fear. Haha.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Bacon is usually CAFO, anyway. Macros are great, but quality is low. I agree on eating wild animals, or as close as you can get, most of the time.

Agree with the above! Juts because fats are very good for you and safe to live on doesn't mean you need to make it a point to eat tons of fat. I do, but that's just because it works very well for me!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

EatMoveSleep is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Don't need to eat "tons of bacon" - if you're going to eat it then 2 pieces a couple of times a week is plenty (IMO).
    Yeah it tastes nice and great with salad or scrambled eggs with butter (actually everything tastes better with bacon ) - I personally wouldn't go nuts with it though, its a processed food with preservatives and numbers etc.

Butter is good to cook with - don't have to eat a slab of it (just use it normally).

If you can cope with coconut oil - well butter is actually has LESS of the 'scarey' saturated fat
    You're doing fine - eat a bit more fats for energy and drop the grains.

As health improves and the foods taste better, the unfounded fears disappear quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12