Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facial Exercises page

Fantazmic is offline Member

Facial Exercises

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone

Ive been doing some reading on the web about facial exercises.

Has anyone done them ? If so...whose program did you use and did they work?

Just interested to hear peoples experiences

little vase is offline Senior Member
    I was just looking at the Shape Your Face exercises last night. The guy looks fantastic for his 70s. I haven't tried them. Which have you been looking at?

sigzephyr is offline Senior Member
    I do them. I follow this system.
    It really does make a difference to my face.
    Ageless is Special

Pheebie is offline Senior Member
    I'm very intriuged by this and will look into it - thanks for posting the link. I really, REALLY do not want to do Botox and/or injectible fillers. They're expensive, don't last beyond a few months, and I don't trust them in the long run (especially Botox).

Quote Originally Posted by sigzephyr View Post
    I do them. I follow this system.
    It really does make a difference to my face.
    Ageless is Special
    How did it make a difference? I'd love to hear. I find it odd that she has no before/after photos on her site except her own, you know? I think I would need a bit more proof before buying it. Her after is amazing though...wowie. She looks great.

I found this on a forum about Ageless if You Dare - scroll down to the pics of someone's befores and afters. Definite difference. And this is a before/after of the same program.

otzi Guest
    This guy!

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Interesting. In book 4 of Game of Thrones, Arya goes to Bravos and studies in the Temple of the Many-Faced God (where that face-changing assassin character was trained). The elder there teaches her early on to "rule her face" and to practice with a mirror to master her expressions and such, and I thought, "That is just awesome. Why am I not doing this?"
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Fantazmic is offline Member
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for your replies
    I went to faceyogamethod.com by Fumiko Takatsu as a start. The links you ahvegiven me also look good

If you type into google face yoga before and after or facial exercises before and after there are heaps of photographs people have posted.

I am certainly in the same space as Pheebie I dont want to have botox or fillers.....I'm still struggling with all the 'stuff' we put in our bodies that isnt tested as it is...without knowingly injecting rubbish and I am too scared to have a facelift.

The thing is there is so much out there on the web and I came across this hideous woman (wish I had kept the link) who had had plastic surgery advocating facial exercises (fat lot of good it did her). Ill tryand find it later and post it......

Overall though it seems that the general consensus is they do work. Its just choosing the program to follow and getting them into my routine....which I havent done yet.

When are you all doing the exercises in the morning or evening and how often and for how long and how many different exercises ?

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    just chew huge gum wads
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast