Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal 4 Muffinz page 2

muffinz is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    B: small banana, macadamia nuts
    L: 3 boiled eggs, some bacon jerky (no nitrates/nitrites), carrots, coffee w/ cream
    ***3 hours of housework, walking back and forth, lifting, bending...***
    S: macadamias, apple w/ natural peanut butter, full fat greek yogurt, 1/2 granola bar and some juice because hungry and didn't have enough food w/ me today.
    D: Chicken w/ broccoli and basil, a little rice, mixed greens, a few chocolate covered almonds.
    Last edited by muffinz; 05-09-2013 at 11:35 AM.

*down 2 pounds in about 4 weeks...makes sense that I lost about 0.5 lbs per week as I don't have a lot to lose but want to get body fat down- seeing that on the scale gave me motivation to keep eating primal and not get off track as much when I'm at boyfriend's...and the biggest positives so far have been not being a slave to eating every 2-3 hours and sleeping better which I want to continue*

B: coffee w/ organic cream, macadamias and almonds (1/4 cup)
    L: HUGE goose egg cooked in coconut oil, on top of arugula; carrots w/ tbsp almond butter; cup of coconut milk. YEAH! THIS IS THE KIND OF PRIMAL STUFF I NEED TO BE EATING MORE, EVEN WHEN I'M AT BOYFRIEND'S PLACE!
    S: 1/2 apple, 1/2 cup full fat ricotta cheese, a few macadamia nuts and dark chocolate coffee beans
    *leisurely 25 minute long walk; moved around furniture and worked up a sweat*
    D: local grass fed beef, garlic, and Brussels sprouts cooked w/ coconut oil, coconut milk, and curry powder
    S: 1/2 cup 2% fat greek yogurt w/ tbsp chopped prunes
    Last edited by muffinz; 05-09-2013 at 08:24 PM.

B: lara bar, macadamia nuts, carrots w/ tbsp almond butter, coffee w/ cream (breakfast on the go- early start today!)
    S: coffee w/ cream
    L: party at boss lady's house- ate some non primal foods and primal foods: asparagus, hummus, some sausage, a bite of cake, tomato/mozzarella/basil skewers, 2 quails eggs, chocolate covered strawberry, 3 meringues, 1 glass of punch (hello, sugar).
    D: grass fed beef and spinach cooked in olive oil, artichoke hearts.
    Last edited by muffinz; 05-10-2013 at 06:46 PM.

B: coconut flour pancakes w/ 1/2 can of canned peaches (was out of fresh fruit!), coffee w/ cream...pancakes were a bit dry so topping them with fruit helped add moisture. They were almost like an eggy breakfast cake of sorts. Not bad!
    pancake recipe from: Girl Gone Primal: Recipe: Coconut Pancakes
    Lunch was veggies soup and a few boiled eggs with mayo.
    Snack was skittles at the movies...
    Dinner was Thai food....not all primal due to fried shrimp and sauce on chicken.
    Last edited by muffinz; 05-12-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Brunch was quiche with only a bit of the crust, tomato juice, coffee with cream.
    Snack was a few chips and few bites of cake and Lara bar and coffee with cream.
    Dinner was Chinese food and now I feel.gross and bloated and have indigestion!!!
    Snack was apple w/ natural peanut butter and leftover coconut pancakes. Felt must better eating these foods than Chinese food.
    Last edited by muffinz; 05-13-2013 at 04:52 PM.

B: Leftover coconut pancakes w/ natural peanut butter, coffee w/ cream
    S: Lara bar, macadamia nuts
    L: peach, tuna w/ mayo/relish, coffee w/ cream
    S: carrots
    D: local grass fed beef, spinach cooked in olive oil, butternut squash w/ full fat ricotta/cinnamon/drizzle of honey/a few chopped prunes

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Not posting while I'm visiting family in florida this week, and I know I will be eating non primal food here so my plan is keep walking and do the best I can with food, but I will use portion control and make reasonable choices. When I get back home and am back on track, I will start taking measurements to track body fat changes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12