Thread: Hi just starting! page

badger is offline Member

Hi just starting!

Primal Fuel
    Hi I have been Really into food/diet for about 5 yr. We went raw for a while did nourishing traditions. My son is very sen. to gluten and that's how I for Marks site! I have read the book and am on broad. I started at 310 pounds in Jan 2009 a month after my last son. I'm now at 230. I have Hypothyroid DX at 16. I use Raw thyroid not chemical meds and have for 5 yrs It has been amazing the change that made!
    So heres what I need help with~ How do you measure cal. and are there maybe some daily food plans to start this off? I also need help find the carb number in thing. I'm excited to be joining such a great group.

badger is offline Member
    I should add we have been a raw milk family for7 year and get great grass fed meat weekly at our milk farm along with some raw chesse(for the kids not really the adults)

badger is offline Member
    Can anyone help with the cal.? I don't eat stuff from packages so I am at a lose on how to figure it out. Same with the carbs!

Allbeef Patty is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sorry, but I can't be much help. I don't count anything. Check out fitday.com or nutritiondata.com