Thread: Help me to improve my air quality - need advice - purifier / ioniser page

joshclem is offline Junior Member

Help me to improve my air quality - need advice - purifier / ioniser

Primal Fuel
    Hi Guys

Im a single male and am very busy, my room doesnt get dusted or hoovered often enough and my room often has a strange smell in the air from eating in their all the time ( at least its healthy food )

Im looking for an ioniser / purifier to put my bed after i have a good spring clean tommorrow.

Problem is i have no idea what im doing...

Would somebody tell me what I need to look for or to buy in a purifier - should it also have an ioniser?

I also struggle with dry nostrils and was looking at adding in a humidifier too - is this a good idea?

Please help!

I was looking at this shop

Heaven Fresh Air Purifiers & Ionisers --- Electro Smog Shielding

but this product looks amazing... although very cheap... do you think this is a good idea?

Buy PureAire Lite N Aire with One Geranium Essence 100ml at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Air purifiers.

thanks

GuitarGrok is offline Senior Member
    I have a couple of the heaven fresh air purifiers, and don't find they do too much. I recently bit the bullet, and bought an IQ air air purifier

Allergies & Asthma Air Purifier » HealthPro® Series | IQAir

I really notice a difference with it. I have it right by where I sit in the living room and my allergies don't bug me at all. I also crank it to its highest setting after vacuuming, and dusting to clear the air a bit. You can also get a VOC filter with the healthpro series which will remove chemicals, and smells.

Hope this helps!!!

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    I have an air purifier which I use in the spare bathroom which hosts my cats' litter box.

It works wonders--cannot even smell the poo. It would probably work well for your situation as well. It does have an ionizer, which I always have on. So I'm not sure if it wouldn't work without the ionizer on.

It's a HEPA air purifier which I purchased at a regional grocery/department store for like $70. I have seen them at places like Sears, Wal-Mart, etc.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    At the risk of sounding like your mom.....You could just clean your room.