Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anger page

christinekennedy is offline Junior Member

Angry Anger

Shop Now
    How to control anger. I am angering on small-small things and getting like a short temper. Please help me how to control temper.

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    I am the same way. Some days are better than others.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    can you please go to the Odds & Ends forum and check out my thread, "Anyone speak Hindi?"
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    I only get angry when I'm thinking about me. When I remember I'm just a pink bag of meat dancing on a speck of dust hanging in cold space and that I mean nothing, nobody means anything, I have nothing to be angry about. Keep asking yourself "why" until you are out of answers to get to the root of your problem. Than acknowledge that root as the weed it is.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

christinekennedy is offline Junior Member
    Mr.Perfidy,
    I didn't got what you had written. Please specify it .

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Anger is a clear sign of a malnourished brain, how long have you been primal and what are you eating?
    Billie trips balls

smartuko is offline Senior Member
    Bacon cures anger.

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smartuko View Post
    Bacon cures anger.
    This can't be true. I have thrown bacon in anger.

nurseingrid is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I have been progressively moody through the years... PMS issues to hormonal imbalances and tried natural remedies that did help some... Then just a few days ago I realized that this past month it was much easier to control any creeping anger which really this month was only small annoyances. The only thing that has changed in my life is that I am recently paleo. I am very thankful for my switch and I know my family will be too. I am new to this but have noticed that major difference already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast