Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal ~*BaconForTheWin*~ page

Primal Journal ~*BaconForTheWin*~

Shop Now
    ok, time to get this thing rolling. I've been mostly Primal for almost a month now, down about 13 pounds so far. It's more than just weight loss though, I need to feel better and I do.

FWIW, a bit about me. 47 yr old female, physically active and tired of feeling like crap. Weaning myself off of Cymbalta and sleep meds, since none of them work for me anyhow.

so far today: 3 slices bacon, 2 eggs w/onion cooked in bacon fat and coffee. I LOVE my coffee

fxdwgmikeb is offline Senior Member
    Good luck, but if you stick with it you wont need any luck! I am so addicted to dark roast ice coffee with cream, hasn't hurt me yet.

batty is offline Senior Member
    i just had to tell you that your username is awesome. that is all

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    i just had to tell you that your username is awesome. that is all
    thanks batty. I knew it had to be good to post here, there are such great user names on this forum. I've been reading this board since day 1, and I just recently stumbled on your journal. Thanks for the great read. Your progress is impressive and inspiring.

ok, just back from the pool where I used a water proof mp3 for the first time. Sure did make my swim go by fast. Have to go walk the dogs in a bit then I'm done. Oh...need to get cream. Really looking forward to my iced coffee and there's none in the house.

IF today. First time. The email said "skip your next meal" so I am. Not even a big deal.

gottaluvalab is offline Senior Member
    Good luck.

I made this awesome recipe for dinner: NuttyKitchen but used sweet italian sausage instead of ground beef. What an amazing meal, and everyone loved it!

food break down for the day leaves me a bit light on the protein, 56 grams and I'm shooting for around 75. Skipped a meal and I just don't feel like eating any more today.

Thanks Mike and gottaluv
    Last edited by BaconForTheWin; 05-12-2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: add picture
    my Primal Journal: Journal

my FitDay: FitDay

don't know why that picture won't show.

had dinner last night at 7PM and have not eaten yet. Does that count as IF? I want to go for a bike ride but think maybe I should have something to eat first?

morning BG was 85. Happy about that after seeing numbers too high recently.

can someone point me to a Cabbage Roll recipe? thanks
    Last edited by BaconForTheWin; 05-12-2010 at 06:03 AM.

batty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconForTheWin View Post
    don't know why that picture won't show.
    oh, just FYI, you used the message board codes as well as HTML tags. if you take out the [ IMG ] tags there it should show up

i bike, too, and unless i'm doing something over 50 miles, i dont feel the need to eat something beforehand. really, just listen to yourself, but don't feel pressured to.

and DR has a bodacious cabbage roll recipe here:
    http://wildernesschilde.blogspot.com...age-rolls.html

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    oh, just FYI, you used the message board codes as well as HTML tags. if you take out the [ IMG ] tags there it should show up

i bike, too, and unless i'm doing something over 50 miles, i dont feel the need to eat something beforehand. really, just listen to yourself, but don't feel pressured to.

and DR has a bodacious cabbage roll recipe here:
    http://wildernesschilde.blogspot.com...age-rolls.html
    thanks. don't know why I didn't notice the tags. been a while since I posted any pictures. especially a big ass picture like that one. anyhow...

had breakfast, rode my bike, still need to take the dogs out. Nobody else will do it if I don't. If I don't go, nobody goes. Sucks.

How do you get enough protein in if you IF or only have 2 meals a day? or do you just not worry about it on those days? I may resort to a protein shake later today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast