I’m 41, male, 5’7”, 165 lbs., with some belly flab. I’ve been primal/sometimes primal-ish for a few years but I’ve been practicing strict paleo lately (no dairy, gluten, grains, legumes, soy, sugar, etc., not too many nuts, not much fruit) for about a month.

I get plenty of sleep, have no stress, take no meds, and have no medical issues or impairments. I don’t eat processed food and I take a vitamin D supplement and fish oil. I lift 3 times per week (I do the New Rules of Lifting for Life program which combines strength training along with core work, stability, power, and some metabolic conditioning). I go for at least one walk every day, usually two walks per day lately.

I skip breakfast most days in order to IF, and because I’m just plain not hungry in the mornings, so why eat? Lunch is typically kind of small and supper is usually a lot of food. All strict paleo of course. I do not snack during the day, but admittedly I have a little problem with snacking at night.

My body loves strict paleo and I feel amazing all the time. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy and healthy but I’m trying to lose the last of my belly fat and love handles and I’m stalled. It seems I’m doing everything right so what can I do differently? And ideas? I’m totally at a loss regarding what else to do.