Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raw Egg Shots page

KimchiNinja is online now Senior Member

Raw Egg Shots

Primal Fuel
    Q: Have any of you mastered the primitive art of cracking an egg directly into your mouth?

I've resorted to safe "egg-in-a-glass" shots, because every time I try the risky direct method I take it on the chin. It would be embarrassing -- err if anyone were around to see it. I am cracking it on the counter and then lifting up to my mouth, but losing some on the way.

Perhaps I need to crack it on my forehead? Seems risky.

Thoughts?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    You could poke a hole in each end and suck it out. But no, I haven't mastered the egg to mouth thing. I didn't even know it was a thing 'til I read here.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You could poke a hole in each end and suck it out.
    That's a pretty good strategy. I'm thinking cave men might have used a small pointy rock, knocked the top in, stuck a finger in to test it, and if it was yummy sort of dump it down their tummy thru the top hole.

If they screwed up though and used too much force they would have to lick it off the dirt...

SeaHorse is offline Senior Member
    You can use a straw or hollow reed for sucking the egg.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    I crack 2 or 3 in a glass so I can guzzle it all in one go. Not sure I'd want to do 3 straight individual eggs. Plus, depending which of my sources I get the eggs from, sometimes there's still a bit of dried-up chicken poop on the shell, so I avoid putting that in my mouth.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmm... I usually take it straight from the shell with no problem. I many times do just the yolk by poring from one shell half to the other over the garbage can to separate it though. Straight yolk is AWESOME tasty. I actually like to chew it for a bit. Yolk and white is just meh.

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    Been eating raw egg yolks from the shell after removing the whites. Bit messy sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    ...depending which of my sources I get the eggs from, sometimes there's still a bit of dried-up chicken poop on the shell, so I avoid putting that in my mouth.
    Good call.

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    I am recalling the intensely erotic scene from the film "Tampopo" where the two young lovers passed a a raw egg yolk back and forth from his mouth to hers and back again. She eventually succumbs to some sort of egg induced orgasm with yolk spilling out of both sides of her mouth. It is hard to think of eating raw eggs without that scene coming to mind.

I think I need to take a cold shower.....

Zach is offline Banned
    Crack the egg on your bottom teeth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast