Thread: Meet & Greet page

RJH135 is offline Junior Member

Meet & Greet

Primal Fuel
    Hey everyone! My journey begins now at 10:32 p.m....I decided to download this application when I took a good long look at myself in the mirror this evening. All I saw was a witty, humorous, bubbly middle 20s girl - depressed about her body...(especially with summer around the corner.)

My doctor recommended Mark's Daily Apple and the Paleo diet to me when I found out that my body is very insulin resistant through blood work. I began to eat primal afterwards (two years ago) and was amazed with my 40lbs transformation in 2 months! After, a messy break-up...I got comfortable and let myself go, back to my original weight of 190lbs. And now here I am...a girl in the mirror...

My goal for the next three months is to get back down to a healthy 135lbs!! I need as much motivation as you can give me because believe me...it is TOUGH. But, I am bound to succeed!

Glad I can be apart of the forum and read what others have to say!
    Thank you

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! You did it once, you can do it again. It will be easier.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

RJH135 is offline Junior Member
    It is just that two week "hump" you have to conquer!