Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Ketosis Log: Join me page 21

Marcie is offline Senior Member
    Where has everyone gone? I am feeling lost and alone! Hope to log in and see someone soon. This is my go to site and I am missing the connection. I am refocusing and am back into my IF. Not logging food and know I need to track better but am so busy. The weight is coming off again so that motivates me. I was reading some keto blogs last night but it made me hungry! I want to make some yummy recipes as it helps me to stay on track as well. I'll check in tomorrow.

dob
    dob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Where has everyone gone? I am feeling lost and alone! Hope to log in and see someone soon. This is my go to site and I am missing the connection. I am refocusing and am back into my IF. Not logging food and know I need to track better but am so busy. The weight is coming off again so that motivates me. I was reading some keto blogs last night but it made me hungry! I want to make some yummy recipes as it helps me to stay on track as well. I'll check in tomorrow.
    Hi Marcie, hope all is well. I decided to stop my experiment as I was losing too much of my LBM. I increased my protein intake and am cycling in some carbs, while lifting more weights. I can say that I did feel much better in ketosis, but I want to make sure what little I have of my muscle mass stays in tack, so thus refocusing my energy for now. I will eventually come back to ketosis as I think it is the way to go for long term health.

You're doing great. You're half way to your goal weight and you will hit it.

Marcie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good to know you are still around. I was worried you had disappeared, many do, I did for almost a year. You are knowledgeable, not judgmental and very supportive. Thanks with all your help so far. Good luck with your changes and I hope you find your groove.

I was fasting today but too hungry so came home and had some leftover chicken. I'm pushing myself work-wise and am tired so I don't think stress helps when you try to fast. I feel absolutely horrible when I go back to heavy carbs so I keep that in the back of my mind when I feel so good and am tempted by snacks. So many yummy fruits out now that I may have to up my good carbs to 50 g some days so I can enjoy them. I have no major health issues (that I know of) so am just eating primal/low carb as it just makes sense and I lose weight when I follow it!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021