Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ketosis Log: Join me page 14

dob
    dob is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Workout: Resistance Training 12:32 PM

Time under load: 16 minutes 1 second
    Total Time: 33 Minutes

I decided to push myself with my workout by increasing the weight on some of the exercises, which lowered my total time under load. Still a hard workout and was exhausted by the last exercise and I wasn't too happy about the order I chose.

Lunch: 1:30 pm

8 oz 80% Grass Fed Beef, 4 oz 85% Grass Fed Beef, 3 oz Tuscan Kale, 2.7 oz Avocado, 1 cup of Bone Broth, 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, .5 Tbsp MCT Oil, 2 Brazil Nuts, 2 Tsp Fish Oil

Calories: 1,295

Fats: 108
    Protein: 66
    Carbs: 14.8 (7.5 net carbs)

I decided after my a workout that I would increase my caloric intake to 2,200, while keeping my macros around 75/20/5. I'll see how this decision affects my ketones this week.

dob
    Dinner: 4:00 pm

8 oz 80% Grass Fed Beef, 3 oz Tuscan Kale, 1 Cup of Bone Broth, 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, 1 Tbsp MCT Oil, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil

Calories: 904

Fats: 76
    Protein: 47
    Carbs: 8.1 (6.3 net carbs)

Totals:

Calories: 2,200
    Fats: 184 (75%)
    Protein: 113 (21%)
    Carbs: 23 (4%)

dob
    May 13, 2013

Measurements: 8:15 am

Weight: 206
    Ketones: 2.7
    Glucose: 97

Lunch: 12:30 pm

4 oz 80% Grass Fed Beef, 3 Organic Free Range Eggs, 1 cup Bone Broth, 25 g Green Onions, 4 oz Mixed Green Salad, 2.5 oz Avocado, 1 Tbsp MCT Oil, 1 Tbsp ACV, 2 Brazil Nuts, 2 Tsp Fish Oil, 2.5 oz Espresso

Calories: 891

Fats: 77
    Protein: 44
    Carbs: 11.4 (4.8 net carbs)

Put on some weight back on, which maybe a result of eating 2,200 calories. I plan to eat approx. 1,800 calories today to see how thing workout. I also think a lack of sleep contributed to me not getting enough rest and waking up with a splitting headache. I'm trying to avoid taking a pain reliever, advil, but this throbbing is really affecting my concentration. I'll wait an hour to see how the food I just ingested feels. Hope everyone else is doing well.

dob
    Dinner: 4:00 pm

8 oz 80% Grass Fed Beef, 2.5 oz 85% Grass Fed Beef, 4 oz Mixed Green Salad, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 cup Bone Broth

Calories: 881

Fats: 71
    Protein: 54
    Carbs: 3.4 (2.6 Net Carbs)

Totals

Calories: 1,772

Fats: 148 (74.6%)
    Protein: 98 (22%)
    Carbs: 14.8 (3.3%)

Marcie is offline Senior Member
    On Wednesday I'm heading out on a 10+day adventure. The road trip doesn't worry me as much as spending time with friends and food! I do not want to take a step back, maintaining would please me. My friend's comment 'I got a new waffle maker" (waffles and I have a love affair that goes waaayyyy back). I doubt I will be logging in much as she lives off the beaten path so I can only try to not fall off the wagon. Best wishes to you all and I'll check in if I get the time.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    On Wednesday I'm heading out on a 10+day adventure. The road trip doesn't worry me as much as spending time with friends and food! I do not want to take a step back, maintaining would please me. My friend's comment 'I got a new waffle maker" (waffles and I have a love affair that goes waaayyyy back). I doubt I will be logging in much as she lives off the beaten path so I can only try to not fall off the wagon. Best wishes to you all and I'll check in if I get the time.
    Be safe and mostly, enjoy yourself!!!

dob
    Have a great time. You'll be back stronger than ever. Might want to bring some almond flour for that waffle maker...it's like the using a similar batter for the 1 minute muffin...almond flower, eggs, baking powder, butter, and sugar free syrup.

splunky is offline Senior Member
    Have a great time! Maintaining is a good goal. Don't get the "well, I blew it today so I might as well eat..." Mentality and you will do fine!

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Have a great time. You'll be back stronger than ever. Might want to bring some almond flour for that waffle maker...it's like the using a similar batter for the 1 minute muffin...almond flower, eggs, baking powder, butter, and sugar free syrup.
    Ooh, I didn't know about that little gem of a recipe. Will have to write that one down for sure!

Today's measurements:
    Weight: 146
    FBG 94

Not bad for indulging a little yesterday, if I do say so myself.

I didn't have time to log in for the nutritional data today, its been a hectic day-actually will be all wk.

Breakfast: smoothie with 1/2 c berries, 8 oz coconut milk, huge blender full of greens, 1/3 avocado.
    Lunch: 3/4 c chopped celery, 1/2 c chopped cucumber, and a piece of chicken-maybe a little less than size of my palm, homemade apple cider vinaigrette. Oh yeah, and 2 oz goat cheese too.
    Dinner: more of the same as lunch-yum! Didn't measure it but it was likely 1/2 the size of lunch
    Snack: coconut flakes, homemade coconut bread

I exercised a little today. 10 min elliptical then I did one circuit of lifting heavy things and crunches.

Overall I feel pretty good today. Tomorrow I leave for a road trip to visit family so will be difficult to log things. I will be back in full swing on Friday. I did pack lots of veggies and chicken, and my coconut bread so I should be good to go food wise.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast