Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other "crazy dog people"? :-D page

Caty is offline Junior Member

Any other "crazy dog people"? :-D

Shop Now
    I have three lovely dogs, a sheltie and two Italian greyhounds, Josie and Tess. They are in large part what led me to a primal lifestyle, researching a raw naturl diet for them- I've fed raw for three years now! They keep me in check with my exercise as they go crazy if I don't walk them.. :-)

image.jpgimage.jpg

Jer37208 is offline Member
    I'm dating a "crazy dog person". She doesn't have any kids, but I feel like I joined a family. I'm still here though haha
    Here to eat and move like a caveman, not look or stink like one

Cordof is offline Junior Member
    I'm a bit of a crazy dog person - I have a pound puppy. A good companion when I go for a run at the beach

DSCF9544.jpg

SeaHorse is offline Senior Member
    Count me too. I have 2 Irish Terriers and 1 tiny Yorkshire Terrier (actually my daughter's dog, but we live in the same apartment). And dreaming of more: probably a Bedlington Terrier, Russian Black Terrier and after I retire - Czechoslovakian Vlcak. Imagine how this company will look!

In my parent's house I make Irish Terrier garden parties every summer for like 7 years now. Some photos here: Photo and video hosting - Inbox Foto Visiting about 25 dogs.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm in the cheering section. My landlord is very dog friendly. In 10 units, there are 9 dogs. One has a cat, two of us have no pets (I'm still in mourning for my last kitty), but one apt has three dogs. That's nine. I love them all.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Huarache Gal is online now Senior Member
    Count me in. My running buddy, Jet is pictured in my avatar. He's border collie/lab mix. We got him from the humane society. He went throught the Inmate Dog Alliance Program of Idaho (IDAPI). He was trained in prison by convicts, supervised by a professional dog trainer. He graduated after two months and we adopted him. He knows the basic obedience commands and a few fun tricks. He's the best dog I've ever had and he's spoiled absolutely rotten.

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    My beautiful Sparrow...

And then wearing my hoodie...

And also wearing a wig (I have no idea why)...

We got her from the SPCA. She is the best doggie ever. She is smarter and more well behaved than most of my friends' kids.

Puglady is offline Junior Member
    I have 2 Pugs, A fawn: Sasha, 1 1/2 years and a black: Jager, 10 months. Love them to death. I don't know what I would do without them.

Pheebie is offline Senior Member
    We have a black Lab named Emmy. She just turned 15 years old two weeks ago ~ she's our baby, and has been through so much in her 'senior years.' I go home every day at lunch to check on her, let her out, give her quick hugs. We used to go on 45 minute daily walks, but her arthritis is now too severe for long walks, and she has degenrative joint disease and low back pain. Her chiro / acupuncuturist (yes, our dog has a chiro / acupuncturist) has come to the house a few times in the past couple of months to do adjustments and acupunture treatments. They've really helped, but at 15 years old, she'll never be the same full-throttle dog she once was. But that's okay - she's still our sweet pup.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caty View Post
    I have three lovely dogs, a sheltie and two Italian greyhounds, Josie and Tess. They are in large part what led me to a primal lifestyle, researching a raw naturl diet for them- I've fed raw for three years now! They keep me in check with my exercise as they go crazy if I don't walk them.. :-)

image.jpgimage.jpg
    that second picture is pretty great
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast