Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any other "crazy dog people"? :-D page 2

Last edited by paradisefound; 04-27-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    This is my pure bred Mexican Street Mutt otherwise know as The Primal Wolf Cub.

Val the intellectual dog.jpg

I have epilepsy and he knows when I am going to have a seizure before I do so I can take him with me when traveling to restaurants, hotels, etc.

He earns every bit of his grain free kibble and table scraps.

eta : paradise, I'm so sorry for your loss. They are members of the family. No question.
    Last edited by Paleobird; 04-25-2013 at 01:24 PM.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    I firmly maintain that im perfectly normal... Its everyone else thats crazy....
    Oh and this is my dog. 76kg lean english mastiff (and primal to!)
    And yup.. That is a whole cow leg bone...

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    My dogs brought me here!

One of my 2 Akitas getting primal with a black bird.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Badkty22 is offline Senior Member
    My three-
    Tank, our Boston Terrier, aka the bowling ball on legs
    Lila, our Havanese, who is very much a lap dog
    And Nevada, our foster puppy, she is a German Shep mix. She'll most likely be leaving us Sunday. The humans are sad, the other dogs are thinking "Finally!"

Sorry if the pics are out of order, never tried to upload pics before onto this forum.

2012-10-02 16.41.36.jpg559620_626543807359246_971734769_n.jpg2012-06-11 16.55.52.jpg

CaveBug is offline Senior Member
    Oh me too! This is Dora I brought her back with me from Malawi where I lived for two years as a Peace Corps Volunteer. She came to me as a super sick 8 week old puppy from my neighbor's house. Turned out to have Distemper virus but kept fighting through it, tough little kiddo. She then proceeded to fall down my neighbor's pit toilet for 2 days before she was found. Thus, the name Dora the Explorer.
    007.jpg
    014.jpg

fuzzylogic is offline Senior Member
    Me!!! My Latte---Australian Shepherd, Maverick, another Aussie, is my daughter's dog, and a Border Collie pup who will be joining us in August. We train and compete in Agility, and Latte is my running buddy and also a service dog, since she keeps me from having nightmares. Don't know what I'd do without her.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    *raises hand*

We currently have two Golden Retrievers. Em, the one in my avatar, is the third Golden we've rescued. Or maybe he rescued us...

Marcie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    IMG_0354.jpg

I have 4 - 2 pugs and 2 poms. They all have their own loveable qualities and they are good buddies. Sometimes I consider opening a doggie daycare (I think that qualifies for crazy).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12