Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 99

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by CavemanJoe View Post
    Anyone still doing the S&E diet? I'll be back on it starting tomorrow - can't wait, although I'm doing the minced beef (sometimes salmon) and eggs diet!
    The thread lives on!

Well I did strict steak & eggs plus green leafy veggies for a month back in May. Leanest I've been in 15yrs.

Been lifting at the gym and bulking up a bit. Now time to do it again, but modified -- fatty fish, steak, eggs, green veggies.

CavemanJoe is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    The thread lives on!

Well I did strict steak & eggs plus green leafy veggies for a month back in May. Leanest I've been in 15yrs.

Been lifting at the gym and bulking up a bit. Now time to do it again, but modified -- fatty fish, steak, eggs, green veggies.
    Yep, that's what I'm doing now. Had a pound of salmon on a bed of spinach with a couple of eggs this morning. Dinner will be half pound ground beef with a few eggs and some asparagus.

Getfitt is offline Junior Member
    Started today lets see how it goes breakfast around 11 am with 4 eggs dinner around 5pm with steak and two eggs .....did fine but have a metallic taste in my mouth right now .... Took a teaspoon of coconut oil as well need to drop at least 20 lbs didnt exercise much but will do more tomorrow

Mora is offline Junior Member
    I started Steak and Eggs today.

I have read "A call to action" so many times in the past. I've been sitting reading through the first 20 pages of this thread WISHING I would have found you all when you were doing this. I was probably experimenting at that time too.

I plan to keep posting here for a few days...if anyone wants to join me PLEASE DO!

I started lifting last week after a year or so break. I've got a good 5 days in over the past 7. Today, I modified the diet a bit modified but my macros are good.
    62% fat
    2% carbs
    36% protein

_bear is offline Member
    Hey, Mora!
    Just thought I'd let you know there was a more recent "Steak and Eggs" thread, which can be found here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d.php?t=102340
    Last edited by _bear; 05-27-2014 at 10:29 PM.

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    ...cranked out 45min of 8x8 sets this morning after drinking 12 eggs and heavy cream.
    Just got totally ripped doing 8x8 sets this morning. Still a fan.

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899