Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 99

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by CavemanJoe View Post
    Anyone still doing the S&E diet? I'll be back on it starting tomorrow - can't wait, although I'm doing the minced beef (sometimes salmon) and eggs diet!
    The thread lives on!

Well I did strict steak & eggs plus green leafy veggies for a month back in May. Leanest I've been in 15yrs.

Been lifting at the gym and bulking up a bit. Now time to do it again, but modified -- fatty fish, steak, eggs, green veggies.

CavemanJoe is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    The thread lives on!

Well I did strict steak & eggs plus green leafy veggies for a month back in May. Leanest I've been in 15yrs.

Been lifting at the gym and bulking up a bit. Now time to do it again, but modified -- fatty fish, steak, eggs, green veggies.
    Yep, that's what I'm doing now. Had a pound of salmon on a bed of spinach with a couple of eggs this morning. Dinner will be half pound ground beef with a few eggs and some asparagus.

Getfitt is offline Junior Member
    Started today lets see how it goes breakfast around 11 am with 4 eggs dinner around 5pm with steak and two eggs .....did fine but have a metallic taste in my mouth right now .... Took a teaspoon of coconut oil as well need to drop at least 20 lbs didnt exercise much but will do more tomorrow

Mora is offline Junior Member
    I started Steak and Eggs today.

I have read "A call to action" so many times in the past. I've been sitting reading through the first 20 pages of this thread WISHING I would have found you all when you were doing this. I was probably experimenting at that time too.

I plan to keep posting here for a few days...if anyone wants to join me PLEASE DO!

I started lifting last week after a year or so break. I've got a good 5 days in over the past 7. Today, I modified the diet a bit modified but my macros are good.
    62% fat
    2% carbs
    36% protein

_bear is offline Member
    Hey, Mora!
    Just thought I'd let you know there was a more recent "Steak and Eggs" thread, which can be found here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d.php?t=102340
    Last edited by _bear; 05-27-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899