Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 74

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I'm feeling seriously undermotivated right now. The thought of beef does not make me want to eat.
    Perhaps you should start your refeed tonight.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Perhaps you should start your refeed tonight.
    I was going to say the same thing. I was so over steak (never get tired if eggs) towards the end of the first week, but after the refeed I was actually looking forward to getting back to it. The second week I through the refeed in earlier and it stopped me from getting to the "can't stand another steak" phase.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

This is not related to this thread but I wanted to share it with all of you. I love these two videos! - Paleo training to the Max! I think I will get cetified as a MovNat trainer. I will probably try this out sometime before the end of the year.

The Workout The World Forgot | By MovNat - YouTube!

MovNat Trainer Certification - YouTube

little vase is offline Senior Member
    I think you would be an excellent trainer, Canuck. You're very encouraging and motivating. I'm going to watch those later.

eKatherine, try a different protein maybe?

Misabi, looking good! I can definitely see more definition.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I wasn't craving carbs. By the time I read the post I had eaten bacon, ham, and swiss cheese, with a few macadamia nuts. If I am still on the protocol next week, I probably will push carb day up by a day or two.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    This is not related to this thread but I wanted to share it with all of you. I love these two videos! - Paleo training to the Max! I think I will get cetified as a MovNat trainer. I will probably try this out sometime before the end of the year.

The Workout The World Forgot | By MovNat - YouTube!

MovNat Trainer Certification - YouTube
    I love that first video, watched it so many times!

It's the first time I've seen the 2nd though. When I was looking into movnat before, they weren't doing certs etc. I think they'd just started their total emersion camps.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

little vase is offline Senior Member
    I made gains in every weight lift I did at the gym today. And my pants are falling off. The jeans that fit me well 3 weeks ago will actually work their way down my butt and fall off if I keep walking without pulling them up. Me and Justin Bieber.

Nothing better than a body weight workout in the park on a sunny California morning! Getting in shape for the summer...Here's a photo...Contemplating how many pullups to do -

John - Body weight exercise park.jpg
    Last edited by canuck416; 05-19-2013 at 06:13 PM.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinking I need to look at my diet to see if I'm eating something that's bothering me, because I've been getting more tired every day. Like maybe I should limit myself to 6 egg yolks a day, and 10 are too many.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I'm thinking I need to look at my diet to see if I'm eating something that's bothering me, because I've been getting more tired every day. Like maybe I should limit myself to 6 egg yolks a day, and 10 are too many.
    Might be an accumulated glycogen deficit, although you would think you would feel more energetic after the refeed. Hopefully you will wake up tomorrow feeling energized!

Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast