Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 72

Z0oom is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    My breakfast went right through me, and when supper finally came around I was so hungry while cooking I ended up munching on bacon and ham. Not a lot, but, well... I was planning on going out for steak, but when the plans fell through, it was on top of a totally messed up day. I have no idea how much I ate. Do you subtract the meal that passed right through you and eat extra to compensate?
    Yea, you could probably subtract since you didnt use much of it's energy. Was it visibly distinguishable on the way out? you dont have to answer that if you dont want to lol.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z0oom View Post
    Yea, you could probably subtract since you didnt use much of it's energy. Was it visibly distinguishable on the way out? you dont have to answer that if you dont want to lol.
    All I had was hard-cooked egg yolks processed with (too much) butter. It was watery.

whitegirlinasia is offline Junior Member
    Yummy!! I'm late to the game, but day one is looking delicious. (Gotta use up the greens in the fridge. They'll be gone next week)

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1368839837.458521.jpg

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    be
    Quote Originally Posted by whitegirlinasia View Post
    Yummy!! I'm late to the game, but day one is looking delicious. (Gotta use up the greens in the fridge. They'll be gone next week)

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1368839837.458521.jpg
    Welcome to the team, glad to have you on board! Looking forward to hearing about your results.

Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    I shared a giant plate of sushi and rolls with my husband for dinner. And ate more strawberries. Later I'll have yogurt and honey and more strawberries.
    Wow that looks fabulous! I bet it tasted great.

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    All I had was hard-cooked egg yolks processed with (too much) butter. It was watery.
    Hope your feeling okay eKatherine! Sorry to hear about your digestion issue. Do you think it was too much butter that caused the problem?

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Hope your feeling okay eKatherine! Sorry to hear about your digestion issue. Do you think it was too much butter that caused the problem?
    I do sometimes have issues with too much fat, especially on an empty stomach.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Kegas76 is offline Senior Member
    Official weekly Saturday weigh in: -1.8lbs this week which means -7.2lbs overall.

Not as impressive as the first week. I think one of my main issues was overdoing endurance workouts last weekend. A 7 mile walk last Friday and a 12 mile bike ride Saturday leading to blisters, sun burn, and a lot of soreness. For some reason the next few days weren't as intense as the workouts of the first week.

Not complaining btw, just observations. Things are going in the right direction and I'm feeling stronger so I'm happy. Hopefully next week I can split the difference and drop 3.5 or 4.

Navajo is offline Member
    WEEK 3
    Well another week of steak and eggs is in the book.
    Didn’t lose any actual weight on the scales this past week but my new jeans are looser and had to tighten the belt one more notch.

Ordered another 100 lbs of “weight” for the bowflex and my lifts have continued to improve with the exception of a couple of the movements that went down a few pounds.

Overall this week, I have been pretty tired. Don’t think I had enough carbs last weekend and my son has been pretty sick this week with some sort of stomach virus so not a lot of sleep going on around here.

I think I agree with a couple of previous posts though that the reefed for me seems like it would be better on about day 4 as by then I am running out of steam and get a bit cranky. But for this last week of the experiment I’ll stick with the 7 day reefed. But next time I do this (oh yeah, there’ll be a next time soon) I will shoot for the 4 day reefed.

My carbs for today will include watermelon, honeycrisp apples, baby red potatoes and carrots. Protein will be chicken and corned beef.

We’ll see what this next week brings.

Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast