Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 70

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    The local supermarket has a sale on strawberries this week, Two one-pound boxes for $2.50. I may have to buy 2 boxes and eat them both on Sunday.
    We always buy a weeks worth of strawberries on Sunday. We never have any strawberries on Monday.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aliphian View Post
    We always buy a weeks worth of strawberries on Sunday. We never have any strawberries on Monday.
    Heh. So you're buying a day's worth. Can you imagine what an actual week's worth would look like?!

Today in addition to the chocolate ones I have a giant bag of strawberries and by the end of the day they will all be in mah belly. I'm going to have the world's largest smoothie for lunch and maybe again for dinner. Loaded with almond butter and bananas and strawberries. And also a giant bowl of plain greek yogurt mixed with honey and strawberries. Today is strawberry day and I'm celebrating it all day long.

moon7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    I changed my mind about ditching the refeed. Not that I really want or need the refeed, I just think the mental break is good for me. And I ended up 2 lbs lighter on the scale this morning (so I relost everything I gained last week plus one more lb, so as of now I have lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks) which isn't monumental but it's most likely 4 lbs that I wouldn't have lost otherwise. If nothing else this is a great plateau-buster. So....today is banana smoothie and chocolate covered strawberries day, and I'm looking forward to that!
    Good to hear that! Enjoy your fruits!!!

I am down 1.5 lb from my 3 lb gain after re-feed and I hope to loose it all plus some more by next Thursday

moon7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WeldingHank View Post
    Dropped 2lbs from last Friday, gonna refeed hard Saturday night/sunday (all-you-can-eat sushi!)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by moon7 View Post
    I am down 1.5 lb from my 3 lb gain after re-feed and I hope to loose it all plus some more by next Thursday
    You will. Keep the faith. Canuck said after all is said and done the average is a 2 lb per week loss of fat. I'm hanging in there, right on the money. Plus I know I've gained muscle. I'm really happy with my progress so far. I think I might make it more of a fatty protein and eggs diet next week though - my husband is doing this along with me and I think two s&e meals a day is slowly making him crazy. So one meal might be something else. Or a lean protein with lots of butter

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Friday -- down 6lb for the month thus far, probably around 14% bodyfat now.

Been working out in the hotel gym for two weeks. Now heading back home and my local gym emails me they will be closed for 2 weeks. Jezus, so all of May is going to be funky workouts instead of my standard barbell stuff. Grrrr.

ajm422 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    Congrats! Very well done!

Been working out in the hotel gym for two weeks. Now heading back home and my local gym emails me they will be closed for 2 weeks. Jezus, so all of May is going to be funky workouts instead of my standard barbell stuff. Grrrr.
    As ridiculous as it sounds, this would drive me insane. I get cranky when I can't deadlift. The thought of having to use the pec deck, leg press machine, and (gulp) a Smith rack makes me nauseous. I realize how that sounds. I don't care. Power cage or bust.

6 lbs down so far is awesome. 14% bf is even moreso. Maybe you can join another gym for the month? Or maybe you can keep visiting the local sporting goods store to "test" their weight racks every other day for the next two weeks.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Work on handstand pushups.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member

Have a safe trip back KimchiNinja, great job on the 6 lb weight loss, right on schedule for the 8 lbs weight loss in 4 weeks average.

Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast