Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 27

Z0oom is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow, I cannot believe my energy.... This is almost ridiculous. I feel like superman, At most given moments I can strap on my shoes and go for a huge run, that is not normal for me. Around my jawline, I am getting much more defined. Body fat is dropping most definitely. I have older married women at work complimenting me on my body, saying I look "different", but very good.

On top of that, food is a non-issue now. As a vegetarian, I was eating all day long bouncing my sugar around, and feeling sick if I didnt have a banana at work. And my energy was SAPPED after 8 hours. Now I can go all day without food, and I feel better!

I have family members who are worried for my health, some of them medical professionals who are saying that I am risking organ failure, and how carbs are necessary to "live". I told them that I will listen to my body and respond accordingly. I just cannot convince them, so the answer is to blow them away with results.

Navajo is offline Member
    0530 - coffee with cream
    1100 - 12 oz steak and 5 boiled eggs
    1930 - 8 oz ground beef and 4 eggs scrambled in it
    Bowflex arms and shoulders workout
    Ran "sort of" sprints in the yard with the new puppy (how sad. HA!)
    Still feeling great and plenty of energy. Carb up tomorrow for me. Thinking about big salad for lunch and rice and salmon for dinner. OH! Went down ANOTHER belt hole today! Will be interesting to see if I balloon back up after the refeed.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z0oom View Post
    Wow, I cannot believe my energy.... This is almost ridiculous. I feel like superman, At most given moments I can strap on my shoes and go for a huge run, that is not normal for me. Around my jawline, I am getting much more defined. Body fat is dropping most definitely. I have older married women at work complimenting me on my body, saying I look "different", but very good.
    Loaded with energy here, too.

I have family members who are worried for my health, some of them medical professionals who are saying that I am risking organ failure, and how carbs are necessary to "live". I told them that I will listen to my body and respond accordingly. I just cannot convince them, so the answer is to blow them away with results.
    My family members live a couple thousand miles away. When I go visit next summer, they won't recognize me.

canuck416 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo View Post
    0530 - coffee with cream
    1100 - 12 oz steak and 5 boiled eggs
    1930 - 8 oz ground beef and 4 eggs scrambled in it
    Bowflex arms and shoulders workout
    Ran "sort of" sprints in the yard with the new puppy (how sad. HA!)
    Still feeling great and plenty of energy. Carb up tomorrow for me. Thinking about big salad for lunch and rice and salmon for dinner. OH! Went down ANOTHER belt hole today! Will be interesting to see if I balloon back up after the refeed.
    You might regain some water but it will quickly go and you will resume you fat loss quickly over the next couple of days.

canuck416 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z0oom View Post

On top of that, food is a non-issue now. As a vegetarian, I was eating all day long bouncing my sugar around, and feeling sick if I didnt have a banana at work. And my energy was SAPPED after 8 hours. Now I can go all day without food, and I feel better!

Ha Ha...That's great! Actually come to think of it I have younger married women complimenting me about my body. Of course what you think is older is probably younger than me

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Stocked up on steak and eggs, but at a discount! I went for rump steak, as it's a cheaper cut with a nice strip of fat along the edge, but still nice and tender. Any cheaper cuts would move into the slow cook/stewing arena, which I may progress to later for variety.

12 large free range eggs @ 5.70, which is what I normally pay for 10 small/med eggs. 60 plus eggs currently in the stockpile :-D
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Z0oom is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Ha Ha...That's great! Actually come to think of it I have younger married women complimenting me about my body. Of course what you think is older is probably younger than me
    haha thats great, any younger for me and Id likely be in jail

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday I had this lovely meal for meal 1:

For meal 2, I didn't make any new food, as I wasn't actually hungry, but I felt I might get too hungry without food so I ate two more slices of the meat cold. The eggs are made with eggs, butter and the juice from the meat!

My weight is down 2.2kg (~5lbs), and my waist at belly button is down 2cm (a bit less than an inch).
    Circumstances mean that today will be steak and egg for only meal 1, and then back on steak and egg on monday.

fat belly frog is offline Senior Member
    Meal one at 11am scotch fillet and 3 fried eggs
    Day of work around home in the garden
    Meal two at 6pm tee bone steak and 4 fried eggs
    Two cups coffee with splash of cream during the day.

Cheers
    "Times fun when you are having Flies" Kermit the frog

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    Bench press workout:
    57.5kg x 5
    67.5kg x 3
    75.0kg x 3

Incline bench press:
    40kg x 5
    45kg x 5
    50kg x 5

Pullups:
    9, 6, 5, 4, 4

Weighted dips
    3.5kg x 5 for three sets

DB Rows:
    32.5kg x 10 for three sets.

I was using unfamiliar equipment on the bench, so I think I may have had one or two reps in me under normal circumstances. But I was using a squat rack and a random unattached bench, so it wasn't quite as stable as the usual bench rack where it all is connected.

Now it's time for some steak and eggs!

Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast