Page 24 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 24

Navajo is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Just another update.

0600 - coffee and cream
    1430 - 13 oz sirloin steak and 5 boiled eggs
    2030 - around 4 oz of sirloin (just time to grab a couple quick big bites)
    No work out, recovery day

I know it's mostly water weight BUT I have had to tighten my belt 2 holes and dropped a bit over 1 jeans size so far this week. Weird (in a good way!) Started getting a bit of a headache today but a pinch of Himalyan salt in some water fixed it right up. Thought I was adding enough salt to the food, but I guess not. Still loving the beef and eggs but then again, I've ALWAYS preferred carnivorism!

Great job everyone!

Z0oom is offline Member
    What about cheeses?

I am eating well over a lb of meat a day and a ton of eggs. But sometimes I need a little something extra it feels. Maybe my ground beef isnt fatty enough because I add a ton of coconut oil but it sits at the bottom of the pan. It seems that raw cheeses really fit nicely with the steak and eggs and I like to eat rather large hunks of the stuff in a sitting. Its mostly fat right?

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    When my meat is too lean, I spread butter on it. This works better with cold meat.

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Ok, steak and eggs are my two favorite foods anyway; I eat a crapton of them already. This hack would be super easy for me. What do you think about mixing in a big lamb steak on occasion? I love lamb also and recently stocked up on some awesome grassfed lamb steaks. I'm thinking about knocking this out for 2 weeks--if I drop 1-2% more body fat I'll be underwear-model shredded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Ok, steak and eggs are my two favorite foods anyway; I eat a crapton of them already. This hack would be super easy for me. What do you think about mixing in a big lamb steak on occasion? I love lamb also and recently stocked up on some awesome grassfed lamb steaks. I'm thinking about knocking this out for 2 weeks--if I drop 1-2% more body fat I'll be underwear-model shredded.
    As far as substantial differences between lamb and beef go, that wouldn't even count as a minor indiscretion. They are both red meat. Go for it.

If you get underwear-model shredded, I want to see a photo.

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    As far as substantial differences between lamb and beef go, that wouldn't even count as a minor indiscretion. They are both red meat. Go for it.

If you get underwear-model shredded, I want to see a photo.
    Ha, there's a picture of me shirtless on a thread here somewhere semi-recently.

If I do this, I'll go 2 weeks steak/eggs, just one meal per day--I can eat a MASSIVE amount of food at once. Like 1.5 pounds of meat and 10 eggs would be pretty easy for me to put down. One day per week would be some boneless skinless (ugh) chicken and a ton of sweet potatoes/fruit. Perhaps some bulletproof coffee if I'm hungry between? How does that plan sound for getting shredded?

Sent via A-10 Warthog

It sounds a lot like what people are doing, except for the bulletproof coffee. I haven't heard much about that. I just drink tea.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    I see all types of "what if I try" questions. You can do what you like and report on your experience. However it wouldn't be a Steak and Eggs diet if you did. Try and stick to it as much as possible, if you are gong to substitute the steak with something else I suggest Bison, beef liver or hamburger. Dairy is a definite no in my opinion. If you think 4 weeks is too long, try it strict for a couple of weeks and see how it goes,
    Last edited by canuck416; 05-02-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Grocery day soon! I'll get to load up on the steak and eggs properly! Yay!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Paleobird Guest
    I love seeing all these people embracing the carnivorous fun. And nary a nutritional deficiency in sight.

I got a new pull up bar today and am going to get back to doing my PBF LHT routines. I'm already much better about walking since I moved into my new place. I had lived here over a week before even getting the car out of the garage. Everything is within walking distance.

Page 24 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast