Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 22

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    What they hay! This is the BEST POSSIBLE THING! I'm at least 20% cooler now!
    Simply the act of eating steak and eggs twice a day puts you on a higher level of coolness than everyone else to begin with.

canuck416 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegas76 View Post
    This was out of the above link but I figured it deserved a direct link. Steak and Eggs
    Ha Ha...Just a reminder...That's great!

ajm422 is offline Senior Member
    How much meat is everybody consuming per day? I plan on only eating one meal, so I was going to roughly 16-20 oz. steak and 4-6 eggs per day.

Quote Originally Posted by ajm422 View Post
    How much meat is everybody consuming per day? I plan on only eating one meal, so I was going to roughly 16-20 oz. steak and 4-6 eggs per day.
    Welcome ajm422 glad to have you on board! Typically I have two steaks that seem to vary between .8 and .95 lbs. each. So I think your 16 to 20 oz. goal should be about right. I would make sure you try and eat at least 6 eggs just to get in enough calories and fat.
    Last edited by canuck416; 05-02-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegas76 View Post
    This was out of the above link but I figured it deserved a direct link. Steak and Eggs
    Lol great, thanks! Now I can't get that bloody song out of my head!!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

I have been eating 6 egg yolks, a pound and a half of meat, and extra butter if the meat is lean.

I have been eating 6 egg yolks, a pound and a half of raw meat, a pound if cooked, and extra butter if the meat is lean.

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Great workout Ghashyul! Impressive deadlift numbers.
    Thanks! I've had great progress on the deadlift recently

I'm feeling slightly peckish now, so I assume I'm not eating too much. Will go to bed anyway without more food.

Day 4 in the books and felt suprisingly strong during my workout this morning. Did the same Chest and Back routine that I outlined on Monday but with some slight increases in weights and an extra set of dips. I sauted onions, jalapenos and mushrooms with my New York strip today for some extra flavor and had 6 fried eggs, all cooked in butter. I picked up what are called Rainbow Eggs as their shells are a variety of colors from white to pink to brown with all kinds of variations in between. They're from a local farm, pastured chickens, raised organically and expensive. ($9.95 per dozen) But man were they good! Trying to drink a lot of water and load up on the Pink Himalayan salt. Tonight I'm going to eat Bison and 6 eggs just to add some variety.

Oh, man. Ribeye.

Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast