Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 985

Thread: Lets get serious about body fat - 4 weeks Steak and eggs page 17

  1. #161
    fat belly frog's Avatar
    fat belly frog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Oz
    Posts
    188
    Primal Fuel
    Ok I am in For the month of May, I have been doing 18/6 fast eat window but that went out the door the last couple of weeks along with clean eating...

    Staring at 107Kgs (~236lbs 6'2" 44 male) ~21% BF

    Day one
    2600m swim ~ 1 hour in the pool
    1 cup Coffee with spalsh of milk (black from now on)
    Lunch was 5 eggs scrambled in butter and can of tuna (at work)
    Dinner will be steak and fried eggs.

    Cheers

    edit updated what I had for lunch
    Last edited by fat belly frog; 04-30-2013 at 09:50 PM.
    "Times fun when you are having Flies" Kermit the frog

  2. #162
    canuck416's Avatar
    canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sebastopol, CA
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Z0oom View Post
    Oh jeez this is just great. I am living at my parents house right now and I am now cooking my meals outside on a propane stove. Apparently my mother cannot take the smell of ground beef cooking twice a day. That and she insists on washing my cast iron in soap, so I had to hide the pan, because that smells too...

    Then she saw my pile of meat and eggs in a big bowl and said she was disgusted and thinks I am going crazy...

    I feel and look better than I ever have in my entire life, but no one seems take that into account. /rant
    I have to say I burst out laughing over your post!

  3. #163
    canuck416's Avatar
    canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sebastopol, CA
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo View Post
    All right Canuck! I'm gonna need you to come drive me to work tomorrow.

    Just completed my first "official" workout in 3.5 years or so. My arms and chest are jelly! But you know, I can't let a 61 year old man make me feel like a chump! (I sure hope the kidding is coming across here!).

    Thanks for the motivation and the accountability!

    Can't wait to see where I am in a month.

    Thanks again for starting this thread!

    Glad to provide you with some motivation but oh boy, I think you are going to be very stiff tomorrow and especially the day after. There will be consequences to not working out for over 3 years and then going hard. Take it easy for the next couple of days, do some very light movements to get the blood moving but don't do anything heavy.
    Last edited by canuck416; 04-30-2013 at 09:55 PM.

  4. #164
    canuck416's Avatar
    canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sebastopol, CA
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by fat belly frog View Post
    Ok I am in For the month of May, I have been doing 18/6 fast eat window but that went out the door the last couple of weeks along with clean eating...

    Staring at 107Kgs (~236lbs 6'2" 44 male) ~21% BF

    Day one
    2600m swim ~ 1 hour in the pool
    1 cup Coffee with spalsh of milk (black from now on)
    Lunch was 5 eggs scrambled in butter and can of tuna (at work)
    Dinner will be steak and fried eggs.

    Cheers

    edit updated what I had for lunch
    Great! Glad to have you on board. Looking forward to your updates.

  5. #165
    Ghshl's Avatar
    Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    462
    Some starting progress pictures, so there's something to compare to in the end.


  6. #166
    Navajo's Avatar
    Navajo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    52
    Nah, I have been doing the odd pushup here and there and am actually pretty active living up in the mountains cutting and hauling firewood, gardening, animal care etc. Just haven't done any concentrated "Formal" workouts in that long. I'm a little sore and a bit stiff from working some "muscles" that haven't been used much in a while, but I think I'll live.

  7. #167
    fat belly frog's Avatar
    fat belly frog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Oz
    Posts
    188
    Ok first day done and I tick this one off as a transition day.....

    Late afternoon had 1/2 an apple.
    Went for a 4km run, 3 sets of 10 chin-ups,
    dinner ~300g of scotch fillet steak, 3 fried eggs, small side of lettuce, tomatoes a cucumbers
    After dinner 45 min foam rolling, hip bridges on Swiss ball, stretching
    Cup of tea and 2 dates

    Not a bad day food wise but a bit off the "steak n eggs"
    "Times fun when you are having Flies" Kermit the frog

  8. #168
    Fynn's Avatar
    Fynn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Mid-missouri
    Posts
    15
    Feeling great this morning. Strong arm workout hit 100 lb curls 10 reps for 10 sets.
    8 oz sirloin and four eggs for breakfast and a pound lighter on the scale.
    05/01/2012 - Present
    Starting Weight: 390 - Current Weight: 270 - Goal Weight: 240
    Height 6' 6''

  9. #169
    canuck416's Avatar
    canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sebastopol, CA
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Feeling great this morning. Strong arm workout hit 100 lb curls 10 reps for 10 sets.
    8 oz sirloin and four eggs for breakfast and a pound lighter on the scale.
    Awesome! 100lbs X10 X10 - I see some big "Guns" coming.

  10. #170
    canuck416's Avatar
    canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sebastopol, CA
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by fat belly frog View Post
    Ok first day done and I tick this one off as a transition day.....

    Late afternoon had 1/2 an apple.
    Went for a 4km run, 3 sets of 10 chin-ups,
    dinner ~300g of scotch fillet steak, 3 fried eggs, small side of lettuce, tomatoes a cucumbers
    After dinner 45 min foam rolling, hip bridges on Swiss ball, stretching
    Cup of tea and 2 dates

    Not a bad day food wise but a bit off the "steak n eggs"
    Great start! Good job on the run/chinups.

Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •