Hi Everyone,

I started PB 15 days ago and all is well! I am 5'5" and was 148 pounds but am down to 142. Yay!

I dont care too much about the weight but am SUPER happy about losing a few inches. 1 inch around each bicep another inch from my bust and another inch from my belly. Let's hope the loss of inches will continue --especially around the belly. I usually walk about 3 miles a day (to/from work, with the dog, to the grocery store) and go to the gym regularly.

Surprisingly, eating Primal has not been too difficult. I miss eating pizza (my favorite!) but there are so many delicious things I can eat on PB, who can complain? The first few days I was using Fitday.com. I stopped because, well....logging all that stuff in sucks. At about day 6, I couldn't stand eating anymore meat so I started eating more yogurt, seafood and eggs. My typical day looks like this:

Breakfast: 1 hard boiled egg + 5 oz. homemade full fat yogurt + 2 tbsp berries + 12 oz. coffee with cream + 1 tsp sugar
Lunch: 1/2 - 1 can tuna in olive oil + lots 'o veggies + sprinkle of sunflower/pumpkin seeds
Dinner: Meat/Seafood (usually slathered in butter) + roasted assorted veg

This is usually more than enough food for me for the day. Do I need to be concerned about --or heaven forbid, need to start counting-- my calorie intake?

Rona