Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Primal Pizza! page 9

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I guess you could use baking cutters and make cracker ish things for dip.

fkjr2 is offline Senior Member
    so I made a great flourless pizza crust last week -

2 cup part skim mozzrella
    2 eggs
    4 ounce cream cheese
    1/4 cup parmesan cheese (shredded) from Costco
    Pizza Seasoning (Magic Seasoning Blends Herbal Pizza and Pasta Magic)

Fantastic!

gigihein is offline Junior Member
    TanyaV
    I am new here and still reading 21 day transformation book - planning on starting in 8 days, but between reading the book and injesting all I can on the site I wanted to acknowledge you for your feed the clan site/blog. I have little for food after bills and really found your site informative and hopeful to shift my kids from junk food mixed with great food to just primal healthy lifestyles.
    I am also a social worker who often brings food to client from the food pantry. Lately I just feel I am delivering more poison...need a local movement for helping those on low incomes to live primal.
    gigi

TanyaV is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gigihein View Post
    TanyaV
    I am new here and still reading 21 day transformation book - planning on starting in 8 days, but between reading the book and injesting all I can on the site I wanted to acknowledge you for your feed the clan site/blog. I have little for food after bills and really found your site informative and hopeful to shift my kids from junk food mixed with great food to just primal healthy lifestyles.
    I am also a social worker who often brings food to client from the food pantry. Lately I just feel I am delivering more poison...need a local movement for helping those on low incomes to live primal.
    gigi
    Thank you so much for the kind words I'm glad that I can be of help. Feel free to message me anytime if you have any questions or need ideas
    www.feedtheclan.com

Check out my blog to see how a family of four eats real, whole foods on $85/week

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789