Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's joining me? Very Low Carb - Low Protein - Support Thread page 64

richard is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I have no doctor right now. No insurance either until next month so I pretty much wing everything myself. Most of the doctors around here think of primal as being a whack job eating plan and would look at me being nuts if I mentioned taking those supplements. I do take a liquid d3 when I remember to. Otherwise, it's a crap shoot as to when I take it. I wouldn't even be able to explain to a doctor why I'd want to take those supplements in the first place.
    D3 and iodine are two nutrients that many of us are low in and there are many credible sources that think this is a primary cause of a lot of cancer. The other stuff I mentioned are supportive or necessary when you take D3 or iodine.

Yesterday's meals:

fasted until 1:30 other than butter tea. A piece of raw milk sheep's cheese...a cup of pistachios...leftover duck breast and a duck leg...avocado with home made kimchi...and for dinner about 4oz. of cod and a salad with vinagrette.

this morning, I feel great as usual. I do want to continue upping the natural veggies and so forth. I may have a small amount of blueberries today...just warning you, lol.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Day 2 and I am warm. Like holy cow I am sweating sitting in the air conditioned office and my feet are really warm too. I'm just so used to my feet being cold all the time now and I do not have that right now. Plus, I am living in the bathroom going #1 (tmi).

Day 2 and I am warm. Like holy cow I am sweating sitting in the air conditioned office and my feet are really warm too. I'm just so used to my feet being cold all the time now and I do not have that right now. Plus, I am living in the bathroom going #1 (tmi).
    Georgette, why do you think this is going on now? I'm really curious. Thanks!

Yesterday had butter tea, three butter eggs with onions, a small piece of raw milk cheese, some almonds and pistachios and macadamia nuts, and for dinner a raw kale salad with duck, walnuts, and shrimp, with a grass fed hotdog. I "snacked" on a few tablespoons of coconut oil.

I ate about 15 cherries. Still very low carb. I didn't feel any cravings for more, or for anything sugary, which I felt was very encouraging.

Oh -- and I tried something. I bought some cocoa butter (unrefined) and melted it a little and added a dab of vanilla and a drop of stevia extract. Just an experiment with "white chocolate." Needs work, but was nice in a way. I really don't care for stevia much. But it could be turned into something pretty good I suppose, and the fat was very satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    Georgette, why do you think this is going on now? I'm really curious. Thanks!
    I'm thinking my body may be starting to reset itself. This morning, my face is broken out with pimples which is odd for me as well.

I'm thinking my body may be starting to reset itself. This morning, my face is broken out with pimples which is odd for me as well.
    it could be a cleansing reaction. That is a common symptom of the body getting rid of things through the liver that it was storing out of the way...it could be a good sign...

sofiajp is offline Member
    I just finished day 3 and I feel great. I ate sausages and some cheese for lunch and some chicken for dinner and drank decaf coffee with double cream (can only get double cream here - 47% fat).

I ordered a bunch of meat online from a meat shop here in Japan that was started by an American. I'm sure glad he did cause I get really tired of the meat selection at the supermarket. No whole chickens, roasts (pork or beef) etc. I ordered some chicken livers and oxtails along with their homemade sausages and some other things. Hoping to hit Costco next week for lamb and some roasts etc.

I love that i'm not craving anything sweet!

PrimalCon New York
    I'm still craving sweets but haven't given in. Tomorrow should be interesting with it being Independence Day. I may make some cream cheese clouds tonight and see if that helps with the sweets craving.

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast