Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's joining me? Very Low Carb - Low Protein - Support Thread page 38

richard is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    last night I ate Australian lamb which I presume is naturally pastured, and made a fresh mint chive pesto with walnuts. A small amount of parmigiano reggiano of course in it, but hey, it's a raw milk cheese, lol. It was freakin' delicious. Ate that with a salad with as always a homemade dressing with a non-PUFA oil (olive oil usually.)

I slept well (grounded with my earthing pad) and feel great this morning. I think I will try yoga later on in the day.

very hungry today. I ate 25g protein this morning, butter tea, then had a bunch of nuts. Then alter on around 4pm a small amount of lamb with home made mint pesto...maybe 50g of protein so far today. No exercise yet...stressful situation with my business though. Lots of cravings for carbs but I'm just not giving in.

Last night I had a small wild salmon and cooked asparagus dinner, probably 20g of protein. Then off to dance lesson. Then back, ate some pistachio nuts as I was still hungry

I slept very well. This morning I drank butter tea and a small amount of salmon with palm oil mayo, only a few bites. I wasn't hungry at all so I stopped eating.

I'm becoming more intrigued by cold thermogenesis as a key piece of the puzzle against inflammation.

My weight is stalled and so is my belly at this point. Not that it's a big deal. My rectal irritation seems better most of the time now. Had a bowel movement that was still quite loose. I think the small amount of magnesium citrate (200mg maybe or 300mg) is causing this. I will continue with everything as is and see what happens.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Sorry I've been gone a couple days. As you can see from my ticker, starting over today. In an effort to keep myself more accountable, I'm going to start logging my meals here, if that's ok.

Breakfast: three cups of coffee with heavy cream, three eggs over medium with London broil, sautéed in coconut oil

Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Sorry I've been gone a couple days. As you can see from my ticker, starting over today. In an effort to keep myself more accountable, I'm going to start logging my meals here, if that's ok.

Breakfast: three cups of coffee with heavy cream, three eggs over medium with London broil, sautéed in coconut oil
    super glad you are back! Sounds like a great breakfast.

I ate an avocado and the rest of the salmon later, still pretty low protein. I feel great. Had an extremely intense day business-wise (still going on) but I'm doing well. A little bit of a lull. I was thinking of drinking coffee but probably won't, will just get to my next meeting and feel energetic again.

For lunch, had 2oz of salami, a piece of medium cheddar cheese and baby spinach sautéed in CO.

Thanks Richard, glad to be back. So glad that you are feeling energetic and having a good sense of wellbeing, that's awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    For lunch, had 2oz of salami, a piece of medium cheddar cheese and baby spinach sautéed in CO.

Thanks Richard, glad to be back. So glad that you are feeling energetic and having a good sense of wellbeing, that's awesome!!
    yeah I'm feeling good. I did have a bit of coffee. I don't know if I needed it but there it is. I also am known to smoke a cigar or two and I haven't been exercising. Need to get that going but its still very intense in my work now and I'm not gonna sweat it (pun intended.)

Dinner tonight is burgers or something with grass fed beef chuck roast.

Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    yeah I'm feeling good. I did have a bit of coffee. I don't know if I needed it but there it is. I also am known to smoke a cigar or two and I haven't been exercising. Need to get that going but its still very intense in my work now and I'm not gonna sweat it (pun intended.)

Dinner tonight is burgers or something with grass fed beef chuck roast.
    Sounds yummy! Not sure what we are having tonight.

ate a delicious grass fed burger with butter on it, and a lot of salad. Worked some more. Now I'm off to watch TV and go to sleep.

Chocolate chili for dinner, yumm!

Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast