Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's joining me? Very Low Carb - Low Protein - Support Thread page 35

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    i was doing very intense intellectual and demanding work today. I felt hungrier. I ate some chicken around 4PM with some palm oil. I think it is related -- being hungrier and the work I've been doing today.
    Sounds like it's probably related. I usually eat more when I'm stressed I think.

So I'm feeling pretty good today, especially since upping the protein a bit. I think that was a really good idea. Still not calorie counting, gritting my teeth and praying that I still keep losing and don't gain.

dob
    dob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    So I'm feeling pretty good today, especially since upping the protein a bit. I think that was a really good idea. Still not calorie counting, gritting my teeth and praying that I still keep losing and don't gain.
    It's nerve racking in the beginning, but you'll find what works for you. When I went off atkins and used the primal principals, I was worried I was going to gain everything I lost, but it didn't happen. I maintained my weight and I was eating a lot of fruit everyday. You'll figure it out.

dob
    dob is offline Senior Member
    BTW Richard and Marissa, both of you are doing awesome. I love that you listen to what your body is doing. I wish I could do what both of you are doing. Keep it up.

richard is offline Senior Member
    This afternoon later on I felt really nauseous and weak. I wonder if it was low sodium. I didn't have much salt today. I had more and felt better but still don't feel good. I was really, really low mentally. I ate about a tablespoon of honey and felt much better. Ugh. My stomach isn't feeling very good. I did eat a small piece of fish for dinner, after I was already feeling a little better.

My BP was quite low, 97/68.

drank some water with potassium chloride and sea salt. Stomach feels still bad, but I am feeling better otherwise. I had the classic weakness in my legs. We practiced dance and I felt my muscles complaining. I think it's low electrolytes...but not sure what the problem with the stomach is/was. It's quite a bit better now but still feels crappy.

My stomach is crappy today too. More intestinal upset tonight. Blah. Hope I feel better tomorrow.

had diarrhea this morning. I'm not sure what the issue was. I wonder if I ate a bad food or consumed some type of bug, which happens now and then...

I feel good this morning. I slept very well. I'm going to take some psyillium fiber. I hadn't taken it in days, and am trying to wean myself off it completely. Not sure what the story is, but something I ate or drank yesterday got me feeling really crummy and now I'm recovering...

Richard, I too am still having an uneasy feeling in my stomach this morning. I'm getting the cramping again, so do doubt I will be hit with the runs soon enough. Hopefully whatever was in my system will finally be out when it's done.

I over ate last night. After I had my stomach "issue" my tummy felt hungry again, so I went to the store, indulged in some pork rinds and a single serving package of macadamias. I was kinda craving sweets, so I thought what better thing to do than get some fats in, lol!!! It did the trick, although I'm sure my tummy isn't thanking me for it at this point. Feeling good otherwise though.

amyb is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have to ask...is this really a natural Paleo diet quest? I thought Paleo was more about eating natural the way your body was built and eating the natural foods of the earth that our bodies were made to eat...and yet I see this thread about not eating hardly any protein and eating a ton of oil and fat in your meals...in ways like homemade mayo and butter. Forgive me but that doesn't seem like a lifestyle adjustment of healthy eating but another quick fix to lose weight. "cavemen" if you will were certainly not eating homemade mayonnaise, bulletproof coffee and butter.

I am off target here?

Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast