Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's joining me? Very Low Carb - Low Protein - Support Thread page 29

richard is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    yeah you will. It really was tough for awhile there. I think it will continue getting better for you though. And there will be sudden leaps at the most unexpected times.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    yeah you will. It really was tough for awhile there. I think it will continue getting better for you though. And there will be sudden leaps at the most unexpected times.
    Well I can't wait for things to get better and easier. I had a full blown binge last night, that kinda continued this morning although it's over now, I am done. Glad the binge feeling is gone and I can get back to ketogenic diet, although this time with zero fruit to keep from triggering myself again.

I ate three bowls of broth for lunch including one enriched with about 1.5 tablespoons of grassfed butter. Pretty satisfied after that. It's sweet not being hungry all the time. May have some pistachios for a snack.

Back in ketosis again already, which I find highly surprising considering the amount of carbs I had. But I'll take it!!

good to know. I'm glad about that. I am planning on a minor cheat on Sunday as we have a spectacular restaurant meal and celebration and I will see how fast I get back to ketosis too. Probably pretty smooth.

Yesterday I had very little protein. I feel like I might need slightly more. Although there is a ton of protein in bone broth, it's gelatine and not balanced. Maybe I'm just sore from Yoga though.

Starting to get more and more interested in reducing EMF. I am feeling like that is an issue for me.

Reducing EMF???

electro magnetic fields

I have been sleeping grounded and I think it has helped me. It lowers internal inflammation and allergies and whatnot. I am thinking that I have too many electronics going off nearby when I sleep and want to figure out some options.

got up around 4 this morning. Had butter tea. Then nothing until about 11:30 when I got hungry. So I had some buttered pork belly and beef, all told about 15g or protein probably.

I feel great.

eKatherine is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    Starting to get more and more interested in reducing EMF. I am feeling like that is an issue for me.
    I thought you were referring to Eat More Fat, which would have been a big change.

Thought I got a positive test for ketosis yesterday, this mornings test says otherwise. Oh well.

Just had coffee with cream and a bit of coconut oil this morning. Waiting to eat until lunch time.

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast